3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Cucumber312 14.05.22 01:39 am

It's time for Radovid to rest forever. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Well, as you understand from the title, I want to send Radovid to eternal rest in a wooden coffin.

Explain what decisions are poured into the activation of the quest to kill Radovid?

I saved Thaler.
I haven't finished looking for Philippa yet. For I don’t know to whom to give the thing found in Philippa’s former shelter. (Either to Geralt's sorceresses, or to Radovid who has gone. It all depends on what decision the quest to send Radovid to rest will be activated)
Well, what other decisions do I need to make in order to activate the quest?
11 Comments
Sort by:
s
seffko 14.05.22

you help such a Roche, and then the bases and the radovid died

F
Fallen Cheshire 14.05.22

It is necessary to complete the task "An Eye for an Eye", "Deadly Conspiracy", and when you save Philippa - do not break Dijkstra's legs, but talk :)

L
Lamagnifico 14.05.22

Koshkotyan
There will be changes in the final video. But personally, I did not touch Radovid. Although then there were problems with Dijkstra.
I gave the crystal from the megascope to Triss ...

C
Cucumber312 14.05.22

Fallen Cheshire
I went then to give the pebble to Radovid.
Lamagnifico The
first ending with the live Radovid was enough for me.

F
Fallen Cheshire 14.05.22

Koshkotyan
Et is not necessary. I didn't give a stone to anyone :D

E
Elite User 14.05.22

Yes, there is something difficult, you complete all the additional tasks and that's it.

n
nikolashenka 14.05.22

And how to give a stone if Triss is already in kaer morhen, and Yennefer is running away from me

F
Fallen Cheshire 14.05.22

nikolashenka
Yes, a pebble is not required. Yen running? o.o

a
anarchoid 14.05.22

Fallen Cheshire
Opa, can he break the second one too? I would love to break something for him for such proposals as in the theater. To prevent imperial ambitions.

s
seffko 14.05.22

anarhoid
Right now, I would break my legs and die again from the guy with the villas, buzz

F
Fallen Cheshire 14.05.22

anarhoid
It is possible, but not necessary.