3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gennady1 14.05.22 01:39 am

Dijkstra (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In some trailer, I saw that Geralt took an order from him for the Griffin. I have not seen this in the game. Is there such a quest in the game?
(Perhaps you need to go to Novigrad first?)
11 Comments
Sort by:
S
Serega666 14.05.22

Gennady1
Passed the game completely, I have not seen this

M
MudrichenkoO 14.05.22

Gennady1
There is no such thing in the game, this is the installation of the trailer, that's all

M
Mercurionio 14.05.22

Many of the trailers have been redesigned for the needs of E3. The same Triss groans from fucking Geralt in clothes, there could be minors at E3. What they will leave - one can only guess. Waiting for a story about a vampire waiting in a coffin. Probably in the DLC Blood and Wine will be, judging by the name.

s
seffko 14.05.22

Mercurionio
would like to tell you where to find him right now (in the sewers), but no

S
Serega666 14.05.22

Mercurionio
The vampire waiting in the coffin is already there from the start

C
Cucumber312 14.05.22

Serega666
Where is he?
More precisely, where is the quest with him?

t
turbo121 14.05.22

the eastern (right) part of Novigrad there is the entrance to the sewers and behind the wall (use of flair) the same vampire
http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/walkthrough/gde_beretsya_kvest_s_vampirom_iz_treylera-866771/
and on the topic in that trailer Dijkstra talked about Tsyri and Ivasik this is probably an old quest that was cut out

S
Serega666 14.05.22

Koshkotyan
In the conolizations under the novigrad, if I'm not mistaken, but it's hard to find there, there is a weak wall that you can destroy and go through there you will meet a scientist who rummages in the crypt

M
Maxonior 14.05.22

The vampire sleeping in the crypt is already from the very beginning in the dungeons of Novigrad. Search. By the way!!! He sends Geralt culturally in the video (Well, get out of here), but in the game he sends him much harder))) Not censorship.
There is also a quest about an alkonaft vampire in Oxenfurt where Geralt swells up, sings idiotic songs and swears)
And there is also a vampire in the investigative quest about the attack on Priscilla.
In total, I counted three higher vampires. I never met Brooks.

C
Cucumber312 14.05.22

Brooks' Maxonior
is not a superior vampire.

D
Destroyer_26 14.05.22

First of all, when I got to Novigrad, I went to the place where the tavern from the gameplay video was. However, I didn’t find Dijkstra or even the tavern there =(