3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arwinge 14.05.22 01:39 am

I am looking for a program to optimize my PC.

Hello everyone, it means that Windows 7 x64 license is installed. soon it will be a year since installed. Previously, there was also a litsuha, but on another computer and 32 x. I used some kind of system optimizer on an old computer and it seemed that Windows served for a long time without any complaints, but I don’t remember the name anymore because I bought it and forgot it a year later :) I have a question for experienced people, what kind of OS optimizer should I buy to revive the system a little , the OS starts up too much, after starting it on the desktop, it thinks for a long time and you can see how the hard drive works at full capacity. When I bought this hard drive and installed the OS, the computer started up in 4-6 seconds without any long downloads. Autostart seems to be clean nothing superfluous. Thank you in advance. I would be glad to see any desirable free options for programs, since today the dollar is not so good.
19 Comments
Sort by:
S
Ser777 14.05.22

Arwinge
Reg Organizer

G
GONE TO DTF 14.05.22

ccleaner + defrag (rare).
I don't experience any problems.

A
Arwinge 14.05.22

lookaway
There is this program. In general, I think that there should not be 100 GB on the C drive and only 20 are free, before there weren’t such volumes, I remember there was a screw for 60 GB in total :) Maybe the problem is in the programs and their number?

M
Mr.Sirocco 14.05.22

Arwinge
If the system was not on an SSD, then I strongly doubt that it loaded in seconds, 8.1 and 10 loaded with a good SSD and a system without garbage in 6.1 seconds. In general, it’s easy to do everything ... you copy my documents and installers of what you need from the system disk, and this is not much if you throw out all the trash, and then you put the system from scratch on a clean screw, if the license is set to 7 and wait for release 10, if pirated , then put a clean image of 8.1, update completely and cut down everything that is not needed. I myself have only small software on the system SSD and some of the clients 3DSMax, Maya, etc., 124Gb / 240 is used for it

A
Arwinge 14.05.22

Mr.Sirocco
A lot of things on the C drive and in the documents, and all the programs you need. I have a license because the pirate did not stay away from my programs for more than a month and I had to buy Windows, although I did not regret it. I don’t have a screw SSD by today’s standards, the price is huge, but I want to take it so that not 60 GB, but more, I like it when there is normal memory. If you say that nothing will help, then you have to endure. But the computer loaded really fast. I was shocked in the first days after my old loose calculator, and now everything is loading very slowly on the desktop, as if it is loading a whole bunch of everything. HDD LED does not go out at this time on the case. Thank you all, I'll probably wait for Windows 10 and then I'll take it down and reinstall Windows 10 again.

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 14.05.22

Arwinge
60 GB purely for the system is quite enough. There will still be a few gigabytes left - for a couple of programs that should work quickly. So if you need to work with something else quickly - but you need a larger volume.
Z.Y. Well, turn off System Restore.

L
Le Gaspilleur 14.05.22

Reg Organizer and CCleaner.

t
tatunserg 14.05.22

But isn't it easier to reinstall Windows, if the license, then everything should be fine.
assemblies of torrents are buggy, I also suffered, I didn’t understand why it was slowing down. I installed a new one, everything flies, even the bios works differently ...

C
Capellimestari 14.05.22

Auslogics Boost Speed ​​is a set of utilities for cleaning the registry and defragmenting the disk. Once a week I definitely run it, but in general it is necessary to reinstall Windows every year, and with disk formatting.

B
Brian Griffin 14.05.22

Try Advanced SystemCare. I like how it works, but will it suit you. Try it, there is a free version.

A
Arwinge 14.05.22

Brian Griffin
I bought it about two years ago, but on an old computer, now I don't want to pay money for it because of the dollar. I liked the utility. Thank you.

A
Arwinge 14.05.22

tatun
Everything that is simpler is not always desirable :) Naturally, it's easier to reinstall and that's it :) but I don't want to set up all the programs again, download all these origins, stimmies and any other software.

J
JONDROGON 14.05.22

The best of the best are Ccleaner, ReaOrganizer and Auslogics Boostspeed, maybe even Kerish Doctor, believe me, you don’t need to look for anything other than these programs))

J
JONDROGON 14.05.22

Arwinge
Download Acronis disk director, create another 150 gig disk partition or whatever, put all the games there or powerful programs, then you can install Windows through the BIOS, the main partition is not deleted or formatted, after you install Windows, that's all what you didn’t want to download will be on that partition. True, it’s better to do 3 partitions, let this one be temporary, after installing Windows, merge it again with another, let’s say with the second one for games which)

M
Mr.Sirocco 14.05.22

VITYA_KOLYADENKO
God forbid 60Gb for modern systems. Even when moving programs, swap and backups to other drives

t
tatunserg 14.05.22

Everything that is simpler is not always desirable :) Naturally, it's easier to reinstall and that's it :) but I don't want to set up all the programs again, download all these origins, and any other software.
I installed it recently, the installation itself took 10 minutes, and I spent the evening with the software, but there are no problems.

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 14.05.22

Mr.Sirocco It
's silly to make backup copies on SSD. And how to make them on the system partition is all the more stupid.

G
GONE TO DTF 14.05.22

Arwinge
I generally think that there should not be 100 GB on the C drive and only 20 is free
, as practice shows, the most downloaded folders are game saves (my documents), the Windows folder and the desktop (I personally have, because all downloads from the Internet go to him).
sobsna, I always looked for the exclusion method, which eats a lot (I selected folders and looked at the size).
if you do not download a bunch of unnecessary software, without checking the checkboxes before downloading and installing, then this very software will not exist. and if it does, then the weight of it is, my God, a couple of megabytes. the same story with remote programs. folders remain, but their weight is very, very modest. when there is nothing to do, you can search.
I always had problems with the C drive before, so on the new hard I immediately allocated 150 GB for it. currently free 65. haven't cleaned or sorted folders since purchase ~ December 2014.
I think that if everything is put in order, then there will be 90-100 GB of free space.

A
Arwinge 14.05.22

lookaway
I download to drive D that torrent that the browser, just divided the folders. But I will also take your advice. In general, guys, you helped me a lot and suggested, thank you very much.