3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
creative2901 14.05.22 01:51 am

Downloadable content (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Pirate. Everyone "buy a face" - do not read the topic
I have the Witcher version 1.04 with all the released DLCs. As far as I understand, an alternative view of Yennefer and make it so that a beard does not grow can be in the "downloadable content" tab, but I don't have one. Neither in the main menu, nor in the "settings" menu. Don't know how to solve the problem?
Rip by Freedom
12 Comments
Sort by:
B
Beringer 14.05.22

in a pirate it is not solvable =)

s
seffko 14.05.22

#pirateproblems

A
AleXStein 14.05.22

about the pirates. The Witcher 3 game without protection. that is, there are no pirates, as such. so "pirate problems", "buy a face" do not work here. oh, of course. shkolota began to minus. tore the farts. I bought in the incentive, so I somehow FSUs on your minuses. learn to use google and the developers website, where it is written in Russian that the game cannot be pirated. snot wiped and together went to read. lalki

B
Beringer 14.05.22

AleXStein You
can put everything, but it's a constant hassle. I bought litsuhu on goge and I don’t worry, everything is downloaded, everything works fine. Bought to say respect to the developers.

A
AleXStein 14.05.22

halamour
I bought in the incentive. and even in "face" there are bugs, like non-working signs. so the hemorrhoid is there too

A
AleXStein 14.05.22

ps to the hated schoolchildren who are against the "pirates" and instructed cons

s
seffko 14.05.22

right now, I would like to prove to schoolchildren on the Internet that you are not a pirate (oh wait, everyone doesn’t care)

n
nouriel 14.05.22

creative2901
it is only available in the main menu in the settings

c
creative2901 14.05.22

nouriel
So the joke is that I don't have it there

n
nouriel 14.05.22

creative2901
If you have a repack, try the gog version

I
Igor Drobot 14.05.22

how did you solve the problem? and i have the same problem

A
AN-26st 14.05.22

The same trouble, only I have a GOG license, everything is downloaded, installed, checked...