3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
Lucky Tox 14.05.22 01:52 am

Can't talk to Roche (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

the people, playing right now, gave a quest to talk with Roche. Immediately moved to the nearest location and reached the camp, approached Roche, but I can’t talk to him (I came up from different sides, but to no avail (((In general, I turned it off.
So, how to talk to him then? Already completed all the quests in Nograd and was left only with the younger bastard.
4 Comments
Sort by:
G
GetHighAgain1 14.05.22

LuckyTox When
you first approach the camp, the meeting script should work. So you probably somehow managed to screw it up. For example, it happened to me when I fell down into the camp from above - I remained alive, but I couldn’t talk to Roche in any way. So remember where the joint is and from that moment on, replay.

n
noteMASTER_11 14.05.22

LuckyTox Enter
the camp from the road, not from the mountains. As already mentioned above, the script should work - the guard will stop you, you will start rubbing each other, then Roche will come up, besiege the guard and allow you to enter.

R
Radiarius 14.05.22

I had the same thing. I went from the mountains to the camp, as a result, I could not speak with Roche, come in from the road

L
Lucky Tox 14.05.22

Ok thanks! I came from the mountains. In the evening I will replay