3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
-
-Leff- 14.05.22 02:11 am

crafting mutagens (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

collected three small mutagens, made one normal, collected three more, does not allow to make normal, writes what is already in the inventory, deleted the made one, crafted a new one, picked up the thrown one, to make the third, the first two also have to be deleted. what the heck, has anyone else experienced this??
13 Comments
Sort by:
A
AleXStein 14.05.22

-Leff- it
seems like most people have such a bug. I don't try it. improved oils and bombs, everything is normal

s
seffko 14.05.22

More mutagen topics, mutagen god

R
Roma Gorbunov 14.05.22

I have the same problem after the update, I don't know what to do

-
-Leff- 14.05.22

maybe you can write to them)) developers))

-
-Leff- 14.05.22

Another problem is with feathers for bolts, everywhere they say they say to disassemble feathers from harpies, but the joke is that they understand the feathers of monsters, which in turn are not added to the items for analysis. and it turns out that feathers are only from geese and rarely fall from geese. in short, the trouble with craft ((

s
saa0891 14.05.22

In this topic, the decision to craft mutagens, until the developers fix it, of course, hemorrhoids, but anyway.

http://forums.playground.ru/witcher_3_wild_hunt/tech/patch_1_05_-_problema_s_alhimiey-867852/

-
-Leff- 14.05.22

saa0891
did not find a solution anywhere...

-
-Leff- 14.05.22

saa0891
oh damn sorry looked at the wrong tab)))

-
-Leff- 14.05.22

saa0891
only I wrote the same thing about the release in my message, read carefully))

d
dmitrians 14.05.22

-Leff-
every blacksmith has feathers, they respawn immediately after while asking him again about the goods, mostly they sell 12 pieces, 2-3 times asked and you already have 200 arrows

-
-Leff- 14.05.22

dmitrians Oh
, thanks, I'll try it right now. I just looked they didn't have it, I'll try again

-
-Leff- 14.05.22

dmitrians By the
way, what about the disappearing interface in the upper left corner? you do not know??

d
dmitrians 14.05.22

-Leff- by
the way, about bugs, a lot of people write about various bugs, but I met only one (not the ability to talk with NPCs) which suggests poor optimization of the game for different types of assemblies, so I'm sorry, I can't help with anything this occasion