3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
World 14.05.22 02:11 am

Optimization (Just Cause 2)

We express our suggestions for optimization.
54 Comments
Sort by:
D
Diabloo1994 14.05.22

Either buy a new computer or console, or finally delete the game and play the first just)

A
Alamak 14.05.22

the optimization of the game is just super!

S
Sepulcher 14.05.22

CeNtriUs
Agree)

M
Mr_Glitch 14.05.22

The game is optimized just fine! Where is next?

J
JerelyMarleCrash 14.05.22

Good optimization.

s
skull face 14.05.22

I understand that on cards from NVIDIA, the game goes better?

B
Biostalk 14.05.22

What's behind these conclusions?:)

s
skull face 14.05.22

"Why such conclusions? :)"

Well, since the developers worked so closely with NVIDIA.

u
unhaul 14.05.22

I read somewhere that normal optimization is when it gives out 25-30 fps on medium machines with all the bells and whistles enabled (SSAO, DoF, HDR).
I will say on my own that JC2 has shitty optimization.
The game could run fine on Windows 98 as well. If it weren't for this crap with DX10.

Well-founded conclusions so shield ...
The same buggy Stalker can be transplanted to the first shaders, DX8 and play calmly on a calculator.
Proof: We take the old shaders (dig into the Gameinator), set all the settings (via the user.ltx file) to a minimum and play.

With JC2, these manipulations probably won't work (because of the tricky "are u have Seven?" system), but if anyone has time, it would be
interesting to read the conclusions.

M
Morgray 14.05.22

UnHaul
XP in the past, it's time to come to terms with this, you can understand users who did not want to switch to Vista, because it really was, to put it mildly, "not very", but W7 is a very stable and fast system, and the case with Just Cause 2 - one of the signals that it's time for gamers to crawl onto it.

G
GosySkill 14.05.22

optimization is cool but the game is boring, and the graph is blurry

f
fomenich666 14.05.22

Optimization - CLASS

N
Nexic 14.05.22

The game looks cool, excellent graphics (a tropical island makes itself felt), good physics, destructibility at a height (this is not the same thing, not to be confused with physics), but the optimization reminds me of Gothic 3) What video card is recommended there? GTs 250? In practice, I know that the recommended video card is almost always enough for the maximum settings in the game) Well, my computer in the profile is overclocked, the video card is overclocked, but I play at high, but with everything that can be turned off completely, and still have periodic lags. Turn on SSAO - make the game almost unplayable, turn on improved shadows, beautiful water or more blurring of distant objects - the same thing as raising the monitor resolution from 1280 1024 to 2500+ (I don’t know how far the progress has come). In short, the optimization sucks. PPC patches are needed here)
PS Yes, and the game shows that she not only needs a strong video card, but also a processor with four cores, to put it mildly, will not hurt.
PPS If anyone still thinks that the optimization is good, then compare the game, for example, with the newly minted Bad Company 2 (a game of a completely different genre, but still ...). There, the video card is desirable Gts 260, and it is clearly stronger than the 250th version. So 250-ki is enough for max settings, and even anti-aliasing can be unscrewed to 8-ku, and at the same time the game goes smoothly on the Internet (even when you are sitting in the house, and they fuck you from the tank - the game feels confident) That's where the optimization , not this similarity.

D
DAVvs911 14.05.22

in my opinion, optimization is just terrible.
My computer is certainly not great, but still it’s not bad-Amd athlon x2 6000+, Nvidia GeForce 9400 Gt, 4 Gb DDR 2
I played batman on high and everything is normal, the graph is not bad there, I have assassin's creed 2 went normal to mediocre, the first is normal, I have a crisis on medium, but just cause 2-hard lags, you have to turn off everything and set the resolution to 640x480, and it still lags sometimes, it would be better if they made a patch something to fix
it Probably the creators wanted to please us so much that they forgot about optimization

S
Skylar220 14.05.22

DAVvs911
You're wrong! The optimization of the game is excellent, I say this from the position of the owner of a far from the most powerful card. To be honest, the GF9400 is a cubed budget card and you won't be able to play it normally. I understand that it can be for those games that you listed and it can give out somewhere in the region of 20 FPS (or so), but they are all of the past years! Batman hasn't gotten old yet. For a game in 2010, 9400 will be catastrophically small. No offense to you, but talking about game optimization with your map is simply not correct.

B
BEELINEUA 14.05.22

optimization at its best!

[
[PsyX] 14.05.22

Optimization is a complete class ... on my 8600 GTS with passive cooling, I finally thought I wouldn’t play jazz .. but I’m rushing to 1280 * 1024 + average settings without lags! tower babakhnul here it fell to 10 fps, and 35 is stable, sometimes even 50 ... either you guys have hands, I apologize from the wrong place, or a clumsy version of the game.
PS rummage around the config and if there is a Moscow, you can make everything fly

M
May Allister 14.05.22

Optimization is just fine. Even on my computer it goes to medium-maximum. But no one has yet canceled the overclocking of the game :)

u
unhaul 14.05.22

And I speak from the position of the owner of a miracle called the Radeon x1650.
The game could run on a calculator, but damn, I definitely need to see the twists and turns of the DX10 name.

I can also buy an expensive vidyukha for 512-1024 MB with Dx10 and say that, lo and behold, the game somehow got stuck on my conference...

M
May Allister 14.05.22

UnHaul
Well, you first throw it on the calculator in some way ...