3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
aRaTwelve 14.05.22 02:11 am

Recommend gamepad for PC (Mortal Kombat X)

at nine he chopped on a curling iron. ten will be on the PC. There is a question about buying a gamepad. Many are driven to boxing pads by the cross. In general, advise the most comfortable pad in your opinion!
46 Comments
Sort by:
T
Traun 14.05.22

I agree for the sticks - you’ll do fatality with them
. In general, there are 2 more or less adequate joys (for an adequate cost) - This is the Logitech F310 / 510/710 and from the XBOX 360. I have both of them - the f310 has a broken cursor (up, left, to the right ..) and already at f510 it also junk down. There are no such problems with boxing.

s
satium 14.05.22

I bought myself from XBOX ONE and connected it to a PC - while the flight is normal!

A
AsStRaLL92 14.05.22

take a gamepad from Juan, there is a crosspiece of norms

A
Aleksandr1398 14.05.22

Wow normal thing. I'm going to take

G
Gamer26 14.05.22

aRaTwelve
I have been playing for the third year on the Defender csorpion x7 gamepad. A simple, convenient and affordable gamepad. I advise you to buy it.

L
LuterSang 14.05.22

Take dualshock4, the thing is so fucking awesome that you can even use the touchpad on your computer, which is just mega convenient. I used the razer sabertooth myself (well, I already have it), but the release of dead or alive 5 in the incentive forced me to install a dualshock from ps4 and I just freaked out, the curling iron 4 costs so much time, but I haven’t really used joey yet. in general, finally things, especially with bluetooth

F
FizzyBubblech 14.05.22

XEON Gamepad quality is excellent and durability is at the highest level if used normally (The type of xbox gamepad is almost as good in quality as I also used Maykovsky.). Has served me for more than 2 years. (I advise you to take it on a wifi module)

23hudo 14.05.22

Dualshock 4. Very handy for fighting games. You have to install an addon. software so that it is recognized as a gamepad from xbox, but it takes 5 minutes, but thanks to this you can reassign the buttons as you like (in general, this is unfair - it is recognized without emulation only in Ubisoft games, despite the fact that it is excellent friends with Windows, it's high time to include it by default in the list of required devices for developers). Also from the pluses - it is friends with any bluetooth whistle, if you don’t want to connect it by wire. Vibration in games is fully working, the light bar can be configured to show the charge level (or even cut down). If someone is thinking, but is afraid to get bogged down in search of advice on connecting - write a letter or vkontakte denhudo, I will try to explain in detail, since I have already crawled all over the Internet on this subject at one time,

T
Tennessee73 14.05.22

pukari are completely perverted)))

S
Shkudi 14.05.22

http://www.razerzone.ru/product/gaming-controllers/sabertooth
I've been using this for a year already - I like the cross, unlike the usual xbox one. Very convenient.

S
Sauron Maiar 14.05.22

aRaTwelve
The crossbar of the boxers is terrible Mood Joy connect from Sonya, I play like this at 9

23hudo 14.05.22

By the way - Dualshock 4 works in the game without any emulations and manipulations, although the buttons are still displayed on Xbox.

S
StormX07 14.05.22

Wireless 100%

Dualshock 4 or Dualshock 3 that can always be sold

M
Manfis denZ 14.05.22

Guys tell me how to do x ray on the keyboard? and then the joystick broke (

v
vadim777orion 14.05.22

I'm sorry, but I did not understand how to hide the cards under the spoiler.

In general, here are two options for you:
DVTech JS26

It was also similar to this one, only without analogues and blue, but I did not find it in stores, I consider it the best.

Well, this "Wireless EXEQ Destroyer Gamepad" looks like a PS4 joystick, and if it looks at least 50% like the original, then it's worth the money:

A
Alec Says 14.05.22

any xinput compatible

G
Gwinbleid 14.05.22

Does anyone have x360ce working? It doesn't connect to me. One pad works, but the buttons are slightly knocked down, but with two, the game does not start at all. Tell me, maybe there is a new pad emulator?

S
Snite_Poerti 14.05.22

How to reset the control in the game?

G
Georg625 14.05.22

Gwinbleid
I generally crash when the joystick is on, connected that before the game, that during the game, here is a forum thread on this topic http://forums.playground.ru/mortal_kombat_x/tech/igra_viletaet_pri_podklyuchenii_usb_dgoystika-858641/

S
SirDante 14.05.22

I connected the gamepad through the montioninjoy program, played all the rules for 2 days today, the start button stopped working, it works in other games but not in MK, the dualshock3 gamepad. Who has had this situation?