3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
James_Mails 14.05.22 02:11 am

Persian leveling (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Advise me what is better to download? I now have only 3 skills inserted into axes. There are 7 more, basically I go ahead, what skills to download?
13 Comments
Sort by:
s
shtromk 14.05.22

James_Mails
The very first skills for dmg, and I will find a mutagen for + 5%,7,10 to strength.
Body memory + Strength training.
Also, the sign of axii, bring the "Deception" skill to 33, it will help in the plot (deceive people)

J
James_Mails 14.05.22

shtromk
and in the future what to download?

T
Timur Virinsky 14.05.22

I never understood why ask what to download, this is your character, this is your game. All skills are described. Download what you need. I didn’t like the build, found vulnerabilities, buy a potion to fix the situation, and creating such topics is at least stupid! IMHO

s
shtromk 14.05.22

James_Mails
And in the future as you wish. Mutagen for attack power, can be found at the Drowner in the white garden.

J
James_Mails 14.05.22

Timur Virinsky
I'm just interested in what you advise, but I won't download completely on the advice of others, I analyze people's opinions, look at skills, and think whether to download or not...

s
shtromk 14.05.22

Timur Virinsky
That's just the potion of purification, at the beginning of the game, it is difficult to buy. And not everyone (beginners) knows about it.

s
shtromk 14.05.22

T
Timur Virinsky 14.05.22

shtromk
Buy a purification potion in the White Garden? To redistribute into 1-2 cells? are you serious?

T
Timur Virinsky 14.05.22

James_Mails
I understand if it was some kind of MMORPG

S
Saloknir 14.05.22

James_Mails
I am downloading all 3 branches because downloading only one is stupid.
Each enemy on the difficulty "Pain and Suffering and To Death" needs its own approach, somewhere with a sword, somewhere with signs, and somewhere you can't do without an elixir.

A
Angelica04 14.05.22

Quen is a good thing + the second level can be used as a free treatment.

s
seffko 14.05.22

I don’t know, depending on what you build for. I have a build purely for the atmosphere, I downloaded ignium for the first maximum and ax for quests, I don’t download the shield because of the principle. I think I maxed out the mutagen and oils (mb more potions) I also pump light hits for 1 maximum (then the maximum lvl in heavy and in evasion with a parry). I will take heavy 50% and 50% medium armor.

U
UnItalianoVero 14.05.22

James_Mails
Aksiy, who turns an enemy into an ally. Helps to deal even with large groups of high-level enemy
However, if the level is too high, the sign does not work
When there is one enemy left, turn him into an ally and finish him off