3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alcatraz74 14.05.22 09:54 pm

Slow-mo in the game (Mortal Kombat X)

After yesterday's last update, a slow mo appeared, and changing the settings does not help put everything at a minimum at a resolution of 800x480 to sense 0. Such garbage was with the 9th part
37 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kosh13 14.05.22

You're still lucky. My menu is slow in general. And it's licensed. In short, we are waiting for the next 50 GB patch that will fix the mistakes of past patches.

V
Vorkimarh 14.05.22

On the contrary, my FPS has increased, so now I'm not playing at low, but at high.

d
diver417 14.05.22

also slowmo
miracle patch, miracle optimization

l
leon300696 14.05.22

Same stuff. Also the FPS is lower. For the first time in history, the volume of patches exceeded the volume of the game itself by one and a half times (YET) without changing ANYTHING in a POSITIVE way. I, along with my Internet at 460kb / s, give HV a standing ovation!

K
Kawaiizilla 14.05.22

As I wrote, Core 2 duo and gt 740, I play on ultra settings at 30 fps.

U
Ultravirus661 14.05.22

slo-mo is treated with X-ray

Q
QTarantello 14.05.22

I have slow-mo turned off in the settings in the "frame smoothing" item.

O
Oleg Drozdenko 14.05.22

Mdaaa. . . They are again on the same rake as with MKKE =(

O
Odin Znakomka 14.05.22

Play around with the graphics settings, specifically - Frame Smoothing, and Vert. Synchronization. I have SLOMO appears - if you put Vert. sync. in the "Nvidia - 30 - half refresh rate" mode, if you disable it, or set another synchronization - "Nvidia Full". , or just "Full" - Then the lags and slowmo disappear. Disabling / enabling Frame Smoothing also helps some. In general, I am satisfied with the patch, everything became smooth, without drawdowns.

A
Alcatraz74 14.05.22

Artem Socheikin,
the funny thing is that I tried everything, set the resolution to 800 + 480 minimum, turned off the highs in synch and nothing. the game and deployed with alt + tab, then the slowmo returned again.

G
Grog_King 14.05.22

after the new update, slowmo appeared in the game, as in the 9th part of the game. is there a solution to the problem?

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 14.05.22

Slow can be, yes, but not for long, 10-15 seconds, and then only on the Heavenly Temple map, it works fine on the rest.

s
stalker1914 14.05.22

Friends I have great news who have friezes and slowmo!!!! Wait for the fix to be posted soon Coalesced.cfg, will fly like MK9!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P
Pavel Pyankov 14.05.22

Fellow players. If you have a slowmo after the last patch and you solved this problem. Share the recipe. And then either slow or fast shooting. My computer ran the game consistently at medium settings. After the patch everything is ok

m
maxplay555 14.05.22

Pavel Pyankov
try to turn off vertical sync..

l
leon300696 14.05.22

Disable frame smoothing.

A
Atanvaron 14.05.22

Everything is off and also slo-mo

m
maxplay555 14.05.22

try running the game in a window)

D
Dead_Funny_Face 14.05.22

I noticed that after changing any settings, slow mo immediately appears, regardless of whether synchronization is enabled or not, but my slow mo disappeared after the 5th or 6th time I started the game, and completely, plus everything, the game stopped twitching, friezes disappeared and all introductory videos (at the beginning of the battle and the beginning of the cut scenes in the plot) go almost without brakes

d
deathcold 14.05.22

In general, the game started up and all that, but, in the game, the slow-mo is wild, so much so that it gives out from 5 to 15 FPS, and sometimes it can be 20 FPS. I turned down the graphics to a minimum, turning off stupidly everything, and set the screen resolution to 800x640, but the game is so terribly stupid that it's impossible to play. I also want to add that, in the main menu and in the choice of characters, the game works fine at all 60 FPS, but when the battle starts, it gives out from 5 to 15 FPS.

In this regard, I decided to contact you, maybe there are experts who will tell you how to remove slow-mo