3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
D pool 14.05.22 09:54 pm

The game does not respond correctly to the Dualshock 4 controller (Mortal Kombat X)

The game reacts incorrectly to the dualshock 4 gamepad: the game periodically minimizes and after several such minimizations either freezes, or a black screen but the game is still running, OR the pause menu of a long-past battle is on the screen, but still with the sounds of the battle in the background. And of course, double clicks in the main menu (possibly in the game, many combinations just don’t want to be typed), for example: I want to go to the single battle menu, I press select and it immediately goes into the story battle mode, or I want to enter additional materials, and it goes down one step. How can these problems be solved?
11 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kosh13 14.05.22

And where did you get that the problem is in the gamepad?

D
D pool 14.05.22

I haven't seen this with keyboard.

M
MrHappyKill 14.05.22

D-pool
Had the same problem with browsers. Maybe there is a virus in the system. Clean the system, or look in the Processor Manager for unnecessary ones, quit and play.

D
D pool 14.05.22

Apokalipsis113
DS4 Tool Emulator

D
D pool 14.05.22

Apokalipsis113
In the settings of what?

k
kirill643 14.05.22

D-pool
Why do you need a gamepad, explain to me? There is also a more comfortable keyboard. Since the release of MK (2011), I personally played on the curling iron, and when it came out on the PC, I bought it, but there was no joystick and I had to play on the keyboard. Lost two years and began to play many times cooler. But the most interesting thing is that my brother is a big nerd and online, as he says, when he sees him, the room is restarted. And so we decided to play Versus on PC. I, although not a nerd, took him out, and after that I recommended him to play the keyboard ... now you can’t pull him by the ears

D
D pool 14.05.22

kirill643
Maybe because it's more convenient for me? O_o

k
kirill643 14.05.22

D-pool
I see, I just have no idea how you can play such a thing

D
D pool 14.05.22

kirill643 You
can get used to everything) I didn’t understand before how you can play shooters on consoles. Then I got used to it)

R
Renat Imambaev 14.05.22

My defender was not working correctly. Put x360c set up and now everything is fine. Even the vibration is tuned.

D
D pool 14.05.22

I updated the emulator and the gamepad stopped behaving strangely) But the minimization of the game has not gone away (