3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RAGEISCOOL 14.05.22 09:54 pm

Nothing is an Option (Help) (Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel)

In the additional mission (nothing is an option), the task is written to kill the boomer, what kind of boomer and where to look for it, nothing is indicated on the map, please help, thank you in advance.
10 Comments
Sort by:
M
MrRa 14.05.22

he will be on a flying transport, after talking with the NPC when she runs into the building. (you need to kill him in 2 minutes, it seems to get the achievement)

S
SS-SID 14.05.22

There, the scavs fly in fighters ... here is one of the fighters and it will be called a boomer like that if I'm not mistaken. It seems like there are 3 waves of attackers that need to be resolved?

R
RAGEISCOOL 14.05.22

Damn, I killed everyone, then she came out and stands in one place silently, and I have a mission to kill the boomer and there is no one, I already restarted everything and nifina, but how can I start the quest again or it’s all a bummer)))

S
SS-SID 14.05.22

RAGEISCOOL
come out and go into the game... you can't
go pirate anymore?

R
RAGEISCOOL 14.05.22

Damn, I went out and there was no point)) okay, thanks for at least responding, now at least I know that it’s definitely a glitch)

_
_Spyroke_ 14.05.22

Caught a similar bug. But I fixed it. I closed the game through the dispatcher so that it would not save the passage of this mission. Then re-passed and everything is ok. And the essence of the bug, as I understand it, is that if you shoot down the Boomer fighter on the approach on the last wave, that is, when it is still far away, then it will not be counted as killed. I just waited for him to fly up to me and start shooting, and only after that I filled him up. Mission completed.

w
wizard8989 14.05.22

Guys, there is a solution using the save editor "Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel: Save Editor / Save Editor (Revision 18) (Advanced Profile Editor)" - in the RAW / missionplaythroughs section - you can edit the mission state

n
nestrbob 14.05.22

The thing is that if the GG kills the desired character before the task of killing him appears, then the game remains in the waiting mode for the task to be completed - although the character was previously destroyed. The same bug in the mission "Holes in the Ice".

S
Salvador Gunzerker 14.05.22

Therefore, there is no need to rush.

R
Ret1221 14.05.22

Hello, can you give more details on how to reset the quest to kill the boomer, RAW / missionplaythroughs / Collection Control / MissionList /, it doesn’t work further, there is no this mission, what should I delete?