3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nurbak 14.05.22 10:14 pm

Easter eggs and references (Wolfenstein: The New Order)

Share if you find...
45 Comments
Sort by:
P
Pecachu [Name already in 14.05.22

As ba hints.

K
Kumker 14.05.22

At the very beginning, when a man will take you in a car (he will then fly into the building and blow it up), there will be a key fob on the keys, it will be a rocket launcher from Quake 3, sort of.

D
Default_man1989 14.05.22

In the room of the hysterical scientist who always calls Blazhkovich "monkey", the code for a weapon from DOOM - "IDKFA" is drawn

a
anthropolog13 14.05.22

there is an easter egg, in the shelter on the 3rd floor there is a sleeping place, if you point the sight it will show a nightmare, you go to bed and play the first wolf

D
Default_man1989 14.05.22

Somewhere on the submarine, in one of the cabins, there is a computer with such a picture (only without inscriptions)

Z
Zh.e.n.k.a 14.05.22

Default_man1989
this picture is similar to the cover of the game Great Escape (Great Escape)

D
Default_man1989 14.05.22

Zh.e.n.k.a rightly noticed :)

Z
Zh.e.n.k.a 14.05.22

great game ... I would go through it again, but at the moment the graphics are poor)))) you can still play on old computers)

s
saa0891 14.05.22

Secret room in the castle, turn the sword at the statue on the left.

pix.playground.ru

Well, a very cool Easter egg with the opportunity to play the good old Wolfenstein 3D.
There is a bed in the headquarters of the resistance on the second floor, and if you go to bed you will get into a nightmare, which will make it possible to play Wolfenstein 3D

pix.playground.ru

. It reminded me very much of the suit from Dead Space.
pix.playground.ru

B
Baxmap 14.05.22

in the mission where you need to get on the prison transport, if you pick up the ringing phone in the office, you can hear an angry tirade, most likely Stirlitz, in which he calls Muller a bald horseradish and sends him in the ass ... =D

x
xoen 14.05.22

The guitarist is in hiding.
After the mission with the release of the scientist, you can take a guitar in his room.
He treats GG with substances and plays the guitar himself. Reference to Hendrix.

W
Wolf Mercenary 14.05.22

The prologue and the general essence is taken one in one from the British company CoD: United Offensive.
Shooting from an airplane turret - a fall - partisanship in a resistance cell, there is even a blowing up of a bridge with a train.

A
Ayzek Azimov 14.05.22

In the mission on the train, if you correctly guess the pictures of the fascist girl, then at night our hero will be fucked with Anna

S
Shimuto 14.05.22

Pukanini
on the gun zhamkayte)

T
TTG 14.05.22

Such a poster hangs in a safe house of the resistance
pix.playground.ru

T
TTG 14.05.22

Reference to The Beatles

T
TTG 14.05.22

What are Germans without Oktoberfest?

T
TTG 14.05.22

Pucanini
There are many hints in the description of the record.

R
RDX 14.05.22

I found the Easter egg only when I watched the walkthrough on YouTube. In general, at the very beginning of the game, before the video in the plane, for a split second, the inscription GET PSYCHED flashes. This inscription was on the loading screens in the original wulf.

Also in front of the mission in prison in one of the apartments you can find a newspaper, which says that the first man on the moon was a German named Armstark. Stark is German for strength. And in English, strength is Strong. As you might guess, this is a reference to the real man who landed on the moon - Neil Armstrong.

T
TTG 14.05.22

So far, a reference to the Vitruvian Man that has not been lit up anywhere
pix.playground.ru