3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
demetri3 14.05.22 10:32 pm

Quest about Radovid. Spoilers. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Killed Philip of this madman, everything was quite good, but I was saddened by the ending. Is it possible to come to a compromise between Rocher and Dijkstra, otherwise it is very difficult to choose between them?
13 Comments
Sort by:
X
X7Combinator 14.05.22

demetri333
Unfortunately, there is no compromise. Or or.

d
demetri3 14.05.22

Combinator44
Very sorry.(
Thank you.

f
fre33e 14.05.22

demetri333
One of the most difficult choices for me was, still chose Roche, in the next. once I choose Dijkstra, although it will be difficult to just leave like that and leave Roche to die, and even the answer is written like this "Do what you want", they could somehow come up with something more humane.

M
Mercurionio 14.05.22

Without even thinking chose Roche. Diysktra dick walrus, thinks only of himself. Roche, on the other hand, is about the whole state, and he is fair. + It was he who set the course of events in part 2 (I mean gave Geralt the key to escape from prison).

d
demetri3 14.05.22

Mercurionio
I also chose Roche, because he not only saved Geralt's ass, but also helped him in Kaer Morhen, it would be simply wrong to leave him, and Dijkstra acted like shit. Although on the other hand, Nilfgaard will now sweep away the North.

M
Mercurionio 14.05.22

demetri333
Is that bad? Especially if the Empire will be ruled by Ciri?)))

d
demetri3 14.05.22

Mercurionio
I just don't like nilfs very much, they are too arrogant. But I think it will be normal with Ciri, although over time Nilfgaard will still fall apart, like many other empires, too vast a territory and too many greedy mouths.

M
Mercurionio 14.05.22

demetri333
The meaning of the game is to choose between two evils. The Empire of the Nilfs seems to me more adequate than Psycho Radovid or smart-ass Dijkstra.

f
fre33e 14.05.22

Mercurionio
I remember there was a dialogue with Philippa, she wanted to become Ciri's adviser, so I decided that it would be better for Ciri to become a witcher, although she would hardly let Philippa close to her. By the way, what did the lodge talk to Ciri about? at the expense of her reign of the empire or what? I just let her go there alone, and then blunted her and didn’t ask what they were talking about, although she would hardly have answered me)

M
Mercurionio 14.05.22

fre33e
She asked her to become Head of the Lodge. And Philippa is supposedly her mentor.

d
demetri3 14.05.22

Mercurionio
I agree, it's a pity that Foltest was killed, he would have looked good in the role of the King in the North.)

K
Killmen712 14.05.22

demetri333
Not a fact! Henselt died in the battle with Radoher!
But depending on who's like ... My Henselt is alive of the 2nd part remained.

n
nighthawkreal 14.05.22

Dijkstra was just greedy, he could have offered Temenia's freedom.

Henselt dies anyway, judging by the conversation around the fire.