3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dymribosome 14.05.22 11:05 pm

Looking for a game

There is a game, the year of release xs, somewhere around 2000-2012, you could still play on such poor pot-bellied computers, 2d graphics, pixel platformer - all I know about the game, in short, there is awesome music, beautiful backgrounds, and there were also rabbits either with red eyes or with a red glow, I remember pink-red petals, it was possible to perform a "leap of faith" there is still a strange detail, in short there were something like rooms where it was tedious to climb, everything was stupidly dark and the rooms were highlighted, I childhood memory I remember that it was a kind of menu
Genre: no idea, most likely fantasy
I don’t remember much about the gameplay, when I accidentally saw it I was from 4 to 7 years old
I apologize for the vagueness of the question, I need an answer
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sam_FisherPG 14.05.22

dymribosom
Not this one by any chance?

d
dymribosome 14.05.22

Sam_FisherPGAhahahah
, at first I thought that she was, but she was specifically (n) bit, but thank you, I'm on the forums for the first time, I thought no one would answer

d
dymribosome 25.05.22

This Braid is interesting to anyone, for some reason I did not remember the main feature, the ability to play with time during the game

111qwertyasdfg111 08.07.22

Guys, tell me. Once played on Sega in a toy about pigs. They are there in the detachment of four, in helmets, different weapons. I don't remember the name.

C
Ciro di Marzio 08.07.22

111qwertyasdfg111
Hogs of War.

F
Focus 08.07.22

111qwertyasdfg111
Either Hogs of War or swine

11cv 04.10.22

Guys help me find a game with a top view, you go to kill people with shovels, there are 3 classes in the game 1) death 2) demon 3) I don’t remember (they don’t seem to affect the gameplay). At each level, you can find a weapon, and if you pick it up, then you can’t change it back. Also, on some levels, there are vehicles, such as a helicopter. There is a 2 part there, almost everything is the same, but as I remember, 3 classes are also added there: a man, a woman and a robot. Another game is somewhat similar to crimsonland, but this is not it.