3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
o
olegrius 14.05.22 11:05 pm

Keymapping (Sniper: Ghost Warrior)

Friends!

I ran into such a problem, I need to reassign the movement keys from WASD to SAXD, forward i.e. S back X. And then it turns out that the crosshair function is assigned to X, and it is not in the list of keys. After reassignment, the following happens, I press X like I want to move back, and I have a sight, and if the key is not released, then I step back with this sight.

Maybe someone knows how to wean the game from X to sight ???

It's too late to retrain on WASD, hundreds of games have been completed on SAXD since HL.
15 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ronan Dex 14.05.22

SAXD????? did you hold the clav upside down?

j
johniboi 14.05.22

and yet, how to solve the problem?

E
EnglishQuaker 14.05.22

And then it turns out that the crosshair function is assigned to X, and it is not in the list of keys.

I didn't play this game, but I accidentally threw it on this topic... in such cases, they usually look for the config in the game folder, editing it with a text editor, independently assigning, roughly speaking, "x = some action", depending on whether , how exactly the assignment is written in the config of a particular game.

M
Michael S. 14.05.22

RussianQuaker, I also got into looking for this config and didn’t find nichrome (People, if anyone got to the bottom of where this bastard sat down, write the coordinates or how else you can reassign the keys.

j
johniboi 14.05.22

KAPETS!!! The toy has been gathering dust for a month now! can't change control! the sight is "sewn" to the mouse, and I'm there - I go forward. in the folder with the game already climbed everything ... People ... who can do what ..

M
Michael S. 14.05.22

In general, I found where this garbage lies Data0.pak (further inside the archive, the path is as follows:

Data/Menu/scr/MenuOptionsControls.xui
Data/Menu/scr/MenuOptionsControlsKeyboards.xui

only until the unpacker/packer of the archive is found, these documents cannot be edited(

In general, everything can be seen on the screen (click to enlarge):

pix.playground.ru

M
Michael S. 14.05.22

In principle, you can go through everything, but I wanted it to be comfortable and not break my hands))))

j
johniboi 14.05.22

and how to change the layout later (I found the files, and then what should I do with them?)

M
Michael S. 14.05.22

johniboi where did you find them? in the archives? Data0.cancer? Do you have an unpacker/packer for them? Did you read the top post well? If it's not there, there's nothing to change

j
johniboi 14.05.22

C:GamesSniper. Ghost WarriorGameDataRu.pakData"COJ2Texts".... right-click-edit-opens the list. As I understand it, something needs to be changed and saved there ... I would like it to be simpler somehow, I would like to step by step, as for dummies. What kind of unpacker / packer ..? What is the top post..?

M
Michael S. 14.05.22

re-read all my posts CAREFULLY and THOUGHTERLY everything) has already written everything and answered all questions)

y
yukupfuyr 14.05.22

people help me stuck on a mission where you need to destroy c4 air defense scattered and blow up it is not written in any way to blow up press %KEY (_ACTION_FIRE_RHARD_WEAPON_) what does this mean ??????

S
STALFEAR 14.05.22

yukupfyuyr - This means that you have a clumsy crack or Windows has not been reinstalled for a long time.

a
adwer1 14.05.22

Help. What keys to blow up c4?

D
DimonHGRFG HGTF 14.05.22

yukupfuyr
So did you find the answer?