3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sobrichee 14.05.22 11:56 pm

Skellige Quest (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Greetings! Tell me please, a question arose about one of the islands of skelege-undinge in my opinion (an ice giant still roams on it). So I sailed to the island about the quest of the Armor Master from Vronitsa - it was necessary to get new tools, and it so happened that I was looking for them, and I stumbled upon a cut scene not related to this quest .. In the cut scene, the trolls tried to cook a man in a cauldron. I helped him, his name is Folan, he joined me and follows me everywhere. And the problem is that nothing about him appeared in the magazine, that is, what quest he belongs to and what to do with him in general. Knowledgeable people tell me pliz.
4 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mercurionio 14.05.22

sobrichee
Folan - Hjalmar's friend. He is an archer and will help you fight any remaining creatures on the island. What helped him - additional experience, well, thanks from both of them. And the quest for tools - there is another cave with a troll. As you see, you will immediately understand everything.

d
den_v_d 14.05.22

yesterday only all this went through, only in a different order, first he saved the archer, then they banged the giant (already four), then he killed the troll and the tools were already taken by one.

s
sobrichee 14.05.22

So where do I need to lead this Folan, what kind of Hjalmar? Where can I find a screenshot please.

K
KamikazE 14.05.22

sobrichee
Until you start the plot on Skelig and you won’t find out. Hjalmar is a contender for the crown of the king, and at this stage he shouldn’t be on the island, so I’m even wondering how long Folan will run after you, but it’s doubtful that he will move with you to another place. By the way, he will help you in Kaer Morhan, so the character is not one of the last.