3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Derla 14.05.22 11:56 pm

Friezes in multiplayer (Battlefield 4)

As in a stalker, when you first appear at a location, NPCs spawn and the game freezes for 1-2 seconds, but sometimes even more. while loading the level, the bar on the top right also periodically slows down. It wasn’t there before, they appeared after the last patch, win 10 (and everything was fine before the patch). I set different settings. Laptop, gtx 970m, i7-4710, 16 gb. Sometimes the same garbage happens in gta 5, but this is solved by exiting it and in geforce experience, clicking on the application of optimal settings (does not help in bfc). Checked cache integrity.
3 Comments
Sort by:
D
Derla 14.05.22

That's how this dude, on anti-aircraft guns

M
ManiacFPS 14.05.22

well, you know, I also got friezes after the patch, BUT a little less than on this video, namely, somewhere once per card and just for a second or two, the picture freezes, then comes to life, that's how things are with this noob , a new patch and I suspect that this is due to the Internet .... because. I have it - full of crap.

D
Derla 14.05.22

1stManiac
Well, I have them all the time, especially during the fight. Yesterday I played bf3 to check Nat, but everything was fine there 60-80 ping was