3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
deBerN 14.05.22 11:56 pm

Chest Mod (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Fellow modders, when will there be a chest mod?
18 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vanek2707 14.05.22

shaolin111
has a mod for a maximum carry weight of 99999999 kilograms. But it's better not to use it. sell excess

p
punck 14.05.22

shaolin111
When will the program be developed for this.

s
saa0891 14.05.22

I would rather already, otherwise I don’t have any desire to use cheats, and the clothes just get a lot and I want to save everything.

P
PiRoMaNcHiKLo 14.05.22

Today I found the armor of a cavalryman. I liked it very much, but the improved armor of the Cat was waiting in my backpack. It was a pity to throw it away.
In the meantime, there is no toolkit, then there will be no fashion.

I
Ivan13 14.05.22

And why not the chest of the emperor’s castle?) Yes, and in the tavern you can throw off the gear, it will be preserved

L
Lestat9m 14.05.22

The chest will be added in one of the free DLCs.

n
nighthawkreal 14.05.22

It's uncomfortable to pick.

O
Old_Nick 14.05.22

"Yes, and in the tavern you can throw off the gear, it will be preserved"
Why is this?
If you go to another card - everything rubs. I have, anyway (GOG version)

p
post-pushkin 14.05.22

This inventory and its limited maximum weight is simply depressing. My opinion - the game should relax, bring pleasure. When I come home from work and sit down to play before going to bed, I want to get high from the game. Instead, I have to literally rack my brains on what to do with all this rubbish and drops from enemies, because there is almost no room left in the inventory. I need to rack my brains where to find these fucking bags for weight gain, I looked around almost all the settlements and all the traders, I did not find anything more than 30. That's why I need these hemorrhoids, some problems, thoughts? There are enough problems and searches in life. The only difficulties that the game should deliver are, say, solving puzzles, difficult bosses and the like. These are pleasant difficulties that require direct hands and thinking. But, bitch, "where to find a bag" household stuff is too much. This question has become so annoying lately (considering that if I sell all the rubbish of the place I still have 75 out of 90), that the desire to play somehow disappears due to the need to flee to the city after clearing only the bandit camp. It's high time to introduce a chest into the game, preferably sorted by the name of the item, since there are so many of all these shnyags for crafting that it will break your leg without sorting the devil. Something like this. The chest is a must!

By the way, sorting can be omitted altogether if the chest works like in the same Path of Exile. That is, for crafting at the NPC, you do not need to have everything you need "on hand", it is enough that it be in the chest. And then it doesn't matter what's going on there and you don't need any filters. Yes, this is not completely realistic and blah blah blah, but, damn it, I have enough realism and all sorts of minor difficulties in my life. I repeat, it seems to me that in games there should not be all this unnecessary movement - everyday life.

s
sniper2013 14.05.22

pochtipushkin Complete
all horse races and get a bag for 100 weights.

p
post-pushkin 14.05.22

sniper2013
Thanks for the advice. The quest hangs for a long time, I thought that it was useless. But the chest, after all, is necessary =)) I doubt very much that there will be enough bags with a total weight of even 200 for the entire passage of the game.

I
Ivan13 14.05.22

snayper2013
there they give a saddle and not a bag, a bag is bought from the king of the beggars

O
Old_Nick 14.05.22

"they give a saddle and not a bag, a bag is bought from the king of beggars"
If you go through ALL horse races, as advised, you will get the whole set of harness: a saddle, blinkers, and a bag.
But, yes, you can and, simply, buy from a merchant in Rotten Grove

p
post-pushkin 14.05.22

Old_Nick
And if it's not difficult, can you throw off a screenshot of the location of the merchant on the map? It's just that the map is huge, I'm already confused in all these names of settlements =)

Thank you in advance.

O
Old_Nick 14.05.22

I don’t have a game at hand :(
When you go to the king of beggars, right next to the entrance gate, on the left, there will be a merchant in the house

O
Old_Nick 14.05.22

By the way, after installing the 5th DLC, the quartermaster of the Bloody Baron will have "Nifgard bags" for 70 c.u. weight ;)

K
KamikazE 14.05.22

snayper2013
bags weighing 100 weights are already lying around in Velen in a bunch of places, such as smuggling, at one of the hucksters who are in cages. Carrying supposedly relics of the 8th level with the 35th is generally some kind of nonsense. Finish calmly what is possible in the game and then fill up with 2-3 teams the whole garbage in the backpack, since cowards can be called very unique in the game rather than 99% of armor or swords.

s
sniper2013 14.05.22

KamicazE
The main problem is that up to level 31, master armor of schools should be considered as absolute equipment, and starting from level 40, cool relics already come across there.