3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Saynor PRO 14.05.22 11:56 pm

How to disassemble a thing? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I need to dismantle the ghost dust in order to get the crushed monster flesh. Already tried everything, it doesn't work. I don't understand how to take things apart. Explain everything step by step, what buttons to press there and all that.
12 Comments
Sort by:
C
Cyber_[PunK] 14.05.22

You come to the blacksmith, you choose to disassemble.

A
AT_Sagor 14.05.22

Come to any blacksmith, he will be able to disassemble almost any thing, but, of course, not for nothing.

S
Saynor PRO 14.05.22

Cyber_[PunK]
The blacksmith has this dust burning red. He can't interact with her at all. The thing is, I don't even know how to take the sword apart. I can't find any buttons.

s
saa0891 14.05.22

SaynorPRO

So you click on the tabs.

S
Saynor PRO 14.05.22

Let's say how to disassemble this sword?

S
Saynor PRO 14.05.22

All found, thanks. And I'm blind, I didn't see it

A
AT_Sagor 14.05.22

SaynorPRO
Red because you trade with it, not take things apart. For the disassembly menu, you need to click on the menu selection arrows that are located at the top of the screen.

s
seffko 14.05.22

Guys, how to call a roach?? Boys, how to craft weapons, boys, how to brew potions, boys, how to fulfill witcher orders ??? (I'm too lazy to think and try myself)

S
Saynor PRO 14.05.22

seffko
I wrote that I tried and repressed everything that is possible.

s
seffko 14.05.22

SaynorPRO
and you don’t have to skip the training, the developers have laid out everything clearly point by point.

S
Saynor PRO 14.05.22

seffko
And in training, I also watched! I say, blind-eyed, I overlooked.

n
nighthawkreal 14.05.22

From a jug of water, an artisan makes .... just a jug. Yes, there is no way to do without a couple of years of training. :)