3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
abracadasha 14.05.22 11:56 pm

Bug in the main quest "Treasures of Count Reuven" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Beware of spoilers (description of the plot of the main quest "Treasures of Count Reuven")
So, after Triss killed Menge, you had to go down to the courtyard and kill all the witch hunters. I was too lazy, and I thought about how to quietly get out of there, went into the courtyard, climbed on some boxes and miraculously jumped over the castle wall.
I decided to give up on this quest and began to go through other additional tasks.
So here it is!
1) It’s impossible to return to their castle, since all the doors are blocked, it’s impossible to get into the courtyard the way I got out, because there are no boxes and similar rubbish.
2) The quest itself is gone - it is not in completed, failed, or in the main tasks.
3) If you approach the castle - a bunch of aggressive mobs are displayed on the map, which, in theory, need to be killed.
4) On old saves, this quest is displayed.
5) Many other quests after that began to glitch, for example, the main quests with Roche, Yen, as well as additional ones - the Honey Ghost and some other others.

Actually the question is - did anyone have such a bug?
I would like to solve it, it's sad if 2 days of gameplay are lost.
15 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ilya233 14.05.22

Well, well done, what can I say .... =)

T
TheKep 14.05.22

Triss must burn this cantor, otherwise they won't protect you the quest

s
solar wind 14.05.22

Lord, Triss is casting three balls there, and that's it, dump it, you couldn't wait or what? 10 Seconds. Most likely 2 days of gameplay will be lost.

M
Mercurionio 14.05.22

Hurry up and make people laugh. You would at least listen sometimes to the dialogues, what the characters are going to do, Christmas trees-winders.

-
-Nerevar- 14.05.22

Mercurionio
Shkololo, and then bugs appear and why the squares fail))))) And it’s hard to climb over the wall, well, they don’t know how to think with their brains at all, but all because cartoons about washcloths are littered, so brains become a washcloth only not with clean water, but with filthy water all sorts of shit and then bugs and the game is shit, but I won’t think with my brains identically with cat sets, etc. they want the coolest sets in the game to be so easy to assemble so that they can pick up and run over the marker, but the fact that almost all of Skelige rings that part of the armor (drawing) lies in the Grotto that we don’t hear from blacksmiths that the ship crashed. Of course, the blacksmith, like a broken record, will not repeat it 100 times like in Skyrims, etc. it seems to you when you win it in cards and then not always and you need to read books there references also go where to look for parts of sets!

M
Mercurionio 14.05.22

-Nerevar-
Would you at least specify who you're blaming. And it looks like I'm a schoolboy and a fool)))

i
izzylai01 14.05.22

-Nerevar-
Since you are such an adult, if you please at least put commas. A huge wall of meaningless text, which is difficult to read the first time

a
abracadasha 14.05.22

What kind people in the comments, even the heart rejoices!)
What does shkololo have to do with it, of course, is not entirely clear. Also, I didn't say the game was shit because it's great.

The fact is that Triss set fire to the castle, there was an idea - if the hunters burn there, respectively - less fuss with them. I do not think that it is necessary to act only in obvious ways - one must always look for alternative solutions.

O
Old_Nick 14.05.22

abracadasha
"I don't think that one should act only in obvious ways - one should always look for alternative solutions."
"Alternative paths" and a script crash are a few different things. If you are told that the counter needs to be fired and the gates are locked, then it is logical to at least sign up before the experiment and check the possibility of returning immediately, and not after 2 days;)

P
Pavel Knyazev 14.05.22

Where is this castle on the map?

a
abracadasha 14.05.22

Old_Nick
I thought that if it's so easy to get out of there, then it's also easy to get back, but, alas, no)

B
Bupycop 14.05.22

abracadasha
throw poison bombs over the walls or knock out a big box with aard and kick it to the wall and try to climb back...

J
Julia Knyazeva 14.05.22

So does anyone know where the castle is on the map?

a
abracadasha 14.05.22

Julia Knyazeva
here (where the player is) in Novigrad

P
Pavel Knyazev 14.05.22

Thanks