3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexander Marrakech 14.05.22 11:56 pm

Bomb bug \"Northern Wind\" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The problem is the following. There was an ordinary bomb, I bought a recipe for an improved one, but it was not in alchemy. But if you throw out an ordinary bomb, then the recipe appears, and you need to make two bombs without leaving alchemy, otherwise the recipe for an improved bomb will be lost. Plus, there was a recipe for an ordinary bomb, now I have both a simple one and an improved one. I'm just afraid that there will be repercussions from this?

Spoiler

4 Comments
Sort by:
d
drag-fire 14.05.22

I had the same bug, I just loaded the save to the bug, fortunately I didn’t go far.

d
dmitrians 14.05.22

Alexander Marrakesh
is not, nothing will happen, the north wind will not be useful in the plot, well, in any case, you can throw out an ordinary bomb - the improved one will remain, but the recipe does not care - 1 recipe will not make the weather

R
RGC 14.05.22

The same garbage was with buckshot, and in the battle of Kaer Morhen it also happened with dimerite, don’t care somehow, it passed and it’s okay

M
Mercurionio 14.05.22

I think they'll fix it in a patch. This is how I lost my improved raffar. As a result, I had to run with the usual.