3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JONDROGON 14.05.22 11:56 pm

Patch 1.05 May be released late at night :D (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Read on the
forum
That tomorrow is an international holiday in Poland, well, they promise to work on a holiday even, in general, in a bad outcome, the patch may be on that week on Monday.
47 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr.Nobody.... 14.05.22

I'm willing to wait for the problems to be fixed.

H
HorvaT_G 14.05.22

At such moments, you begin to feel Hachiko in yourself.

J
JONDROGON 14.05.22

And yes there srach, as in Russian forums, the developer is insulted and they say that they are lying, in short, I was surprised xD

L
Lestat9m 14.05.22

They said they didn't want to work on holidays. And so the biggest problem is probably not the experience, but the disappearing recipes for elixirs.

J
JONDROGON 14.05.22

Lestat9m
Maybe that's why srach, who said xs: D

L
Lestat9m 14.05.22

I corrected the experience the next day, setting lvl 68 for rewards.

V
Vanek2707 14.05.22

Adolom
I really want to believe that they will post it today, albeit at night

J
JONDROGON 14.05.22

Vanek2707
Yes, I also hope so

e
edwardvega89 14.05.22

thats OK for me

s
satium 14.05.22

this game still needs a lot of patches - I hope everything will be fine, and not one will be fixed, but the other will be broken, as it was before, although it is commendable that they are trying to fix it quickly ....

S
Scorponozhek 14.05.22

I'm embarrassed to ask, what's wrong with you? I did not experience any inconvenience with the "first day" patch. Everything is good. Just wondering what's the problem???

L
Lestat9m 14.05.22

A new game + should be introduced, a little bit of balance, quen to be nerfed a little, aard, on the contrary, to be strengthened. So that at high difficulties the quen would not be a panacea.

G
GONE TO DTF 14.05.22

Scorponozhek
, I personally lost a couple of recipes and one side quest is not taken (the NPC does not respond).

Lestat9m
I hope at the same time they will fix the bonus for the light armor set, otherwise it’s somehow sad(

L
Lestat9m 14.05.22

lookaway
Bonus goes to critical damage, localization error

M
Mercurionio 14.05.22

Lestat9m
For that matter, they need to nerf a lot of things. The same immortality from adrenaline. In a non-stop bear, Geralt exits. If only they gave him a cd =/

C
CRASHBULLET 14.05.22

I have a diploma in 6 days, what are they thinking!? I won't be able to get past it!

s
stasikusm 14.05.22

Lestat9m
and how it works, you can describe the instructions, only for a noob

L
Lestat9m 14.05.22

stasikusm
What are you talking about

G
GONE TO DTF 14.05.22

Lestat9m
doesn't work. watched today.
5% damage only. 25% is not added anywhere.

L
Lestat9m 14.05.22

lookaway
Checked is given 25% for each set of light armor, but only for fast attack and 5% for attack.