3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
JONDROGON 14.05.22 11:56 pm

Patch 1.05 May be released late at night :D (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Read on the
forum
That tomorrow is an international holiday in Poland, well, they promise to work on a holiday even, in general, in a bad outcome, the patch may be on that week on Monday.
47 Comments
Sort by:
p
png 14.05.22

Do you think they will fix this thing: if the difference in lvl with the quest level is 6 lvl, then the type of exp is not given. Will they fix it?

L
Lestat9m 14.05.22

png
I already corrected in PM I can throw off the fix

p
png 14.05.22

Lestat9m
something?) intrigued, well, throw

G
GONE TO DTF 14.05.22

Lestat9m
that is, 25% comes from the whole set, and not from one piece of armor?

b
bosser2407 14.05.22

Lestat9m
Ifdaoollll

L
Lestat9m 14.05.22

lookaway
No comes from each for 25% crit. damage to quick strikes, and 5% (in total for 4 sets 20%) attack to the total damage of a quick attack.

G
GONE TO DTF 14.05.22

Lestat9m
, that is, it should have 100% crit damage.
I clearly do not have a 100% increase.
without the skill 966, with it 1366. that is, about ~ 20%

and the difference between the usual quick strikes is 666 and 726. which is also not 20%

L
Lestat9m 14.05.22

lookaway
It does not multiplex. There is an increase to the total KU.

s
stasikusm 14.05.22

Lestat9m
what kind of fix for experience? Are you serious I hope?

F
Filis 14.05.22

Well, a bug with experience showed up for me, I had to leave the plot task for now, because I don’t want to lose such a bunch of experience. I hope the patch will be available by tomorrow evening. I haven't noticed any other bugs yet, except that one of the runes, Chernobog, gives "0 attack power" :)

L
Lestat9m 14.05.22

lookaway
In general, it is calculated there according to the following formula bcd + cd% + cd%, etc. (Basic KU + KU1% + KU2%) KU1 - KU from things, KU2 - from passive. (25+50%+100%= 75%)

G
GONE TO DTF 14.05.22

Lestat9m
that is, the damage bonuses from the cat set do not work? :(
although they don't. work.
karoch. something strange

M
MEI0188 14.05.22

With the patch, I hope they will fix the crashes, and with the experience of trouble, they still have a lot of small flaws to fix

p
propeller-faust 14.05.22

Lestat9m
I've already corrected
it. Come on, Dh'oine. Let's see what you fixed there. In the meantime, there is no patch yet. A d'yeabl aep arse.

G
GMXardas 14.05.22

MEI0188
What are the departures?

M
MEI0188 14.05.22

After a while, when you play, it stupidly turns to tray, until you cut it off in the dispatcher, it doesn’t go further, there is a topic on the forum, but I haven’t found a solution to this trouble yet

G
GMXardas 14.05.22

MEI0188
How many topics I read, for the first time I hear about this to be honest.

D
Dzengrave 14.05.22

GMXardas
no, actually there is such a problem. Began to notice after patch 1.04

G
GMXardas 14.05.22

Dzengrave
Apparently it's connected with hardware or OS, I've been playing since the release, Steam license, there have never been any crashes or freezes.

c
cripple 14.05.22

Those comrades who write that there are no bugs, and in general crashes are nonsense, play 40 minutes a day. and then if so. I have an axis without tweaks, but finished with my own brains (hobby assembler), the system as a whole, one case with 12 thermaltake screws, I don’t like it when stuffing is measured. Everyone has a different income. so I removed the flights by lowering the map, but there are a lot of bugs in the quests, besides the biggest one with romance. I don't want to mess with Triss, but I can't help her without fucking. about this already half an English. The language forum whines, and the developer admitted that this is a glitch.