3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Terving 14.05.22 11:56 pm

Farm items (Dark Souls 2)

What happens to item farming? I flunked the old king today and went to the second addition. Persian is weak, not in level. Well, at least I’ll wander around, I’ll farm the equipment. So nothing, barely barely knocked out! And dressed - a ring with a golden snake +1, takes a merchant and a prisoner's rags. Before that, he tried to knock out the bell ringer's bow. So the coins didn't help to this set. Killed to zero, the reward is an ugly skull))). Maybe the farm was cut off in the tihar?
44 Comments
Sort by:
M
Max-sti 14.05.22

Terving
I'm on the ebosh prefix. what are the settings ......

T
Terving 14.05.22

Max-sti
Stupid question, I just don't know - players playing on consoles and computers collide in pvp? Is co-op possible?

M
Max-sti 14.05.22

Terving
I don’t know, it’s not clear whether Sony 3 and 4 can meet

K
K0MAH4 14.05.22

Regarding the Mad Warrior - to increase the chance of appearance, you need to wear the Fine Thread ring, which is sold by a dwarf from the blood brotherhood.
At the expense of the drop - I read somewhere that if you use a coin with a different gear on a drop, then the coin will reduce the chance of a drop. Those. you need to use either gear for a drop, or a coin.
Yes, and more. Drop in the dark - depends not so much on the numbers in the stat, but on your luck. I had moments in 1 dark when farming chunks and larges, when with a max drop, at best, I got 2 stones on one Persian, and on the other with one ring 5-7, or even more. The second dark with its one-time phantoms and not only (some dragon knights are worth something) is generally PSC.

M
Morag_Tong 14.05.22

but in general, playing Oriental crafts, you start to get used to such garbage with a drop chance =

A
AT_Sagor 14.05.22

K0MAH4
Yes, I also heard that the red thread increases the chance of an attack by the Mad War, it is quite logical, after all, the red spirit. I also read that if you kill him in the back, then the chance of dropping his set will increase - this, in my opinion, is complete nonsense.
By the way, I read that some, when relaxing by the fire in front of the Solar Bell Tower, go to the task manager to see if the game has begun to consume more RAM - if so, then Mad Wars Appeared.

K
K0MAH4 14.05.22

at_sagor No matter how
much I parried him, back-stabilized, I never got anything.

A
AT_Sagor 14.05.22

K0MAH4
So I'm pushing, which is complete nonsense. The main thing is to kill, but how should not affect the chance of dropping part of the set.

S
Sergey 82 14.05.22

Finally knocked out the Cursed Bone Shield. Spell parry still needs to be trained...

k
kokoz80 14.05.22

I decided to farm Loyce's souls here, started a new Persian, ran to this DLS, killed a cat, got 20 souls already, but this fool doesn't give me anything, I just remember earlier with another Persian I gained 5 souls, she came up with part of the set, 15 also gave , now it doesn’t give anything, but that time I immediately dumped the barefoot then farmed the current, but this time I beat them when they run out and the boss comes out with a feather, or maybe she doesn’t give part of the set until the barefoot is barefoot?

g
gold man 14.05.22

kokoz80
yes, it is. Farm a shower while the boss is alive, then kill him and talk to her :)

d
drag_in 14.05.22

at_sagor
and endless statues of warriors in "Castle Drunkling", but all damned greed.
What are endless statues? Where are they?
The wiki also says that Llewellyn's gloves can be obtained "From any stone statues" http://ru.darksouls.wikia.com/wiki/Set_Llewellyn
But, damn it, which ones? In front of the mirror knight? They have stopped showing up for me. Bos killed.
I don't have enough gloves in my set..

A
AT_Sagor 14.05.22

drag_in
From any in Drunkling Castle, including those in front of the Mirror Knight, but unlike others, they can run out. There are six statues near the first fire, these are the ones that guard the doors that open only from the absorption of the soul. Also, six more are located after the second fire, this is if you climb the very long stairs located next to the entrance of the "Royal Passage". But if you kill them 12 - 15 times (enter the account for each individual statue, and not for all together), then apart from a piece of titanite, nothing will fall out of them. But from the statues that stand in front of the "Mirror Knight" boss, I noticed that the chance of dropping elements of Llewellyn's armor is much higher. So your chances of getting the gloves have dropped a lot since they disappeared.

d
drag_in 14.05.22

ah, exactly. At the guards and upstairs... I forgot. But it seems that the Llewellyn set does not fall from them .. Only the shield fell.

A
AT_Sagor 14.05.22

drag_in
Oh, by the way. I looked at the wiki, it does not say what can fall from them, only from those with a horse's head. Did I get so many elements of armor only from them? In the turmoil, you may not notice specifically from whom it falls - both types are stone.

d
drag_in 14.05.22

Anyone dropped Ricardo's Rapier from the spiders in Brightstone Cove Tseldora?
And then for some reason I don’t have it, the chest where it should have been opened. Probably sold out of ignorance at the beginning. And right now I'm looking at how in the Dark Abyss of the Past, some mobs use it, it's just awesome ..
Shl. knocked out the gloves. Farming is more fun with champions :-)

A
AT_Sagor 14.05.22

drag_in
It's strange that your ricard rapier doesn't drop from spiders. I now have six of them, despite the fact that I sold three more.

d
drag_in 14.05.22

she might have fallen out. I don't remember anymore.
----------------
Wah. knocked out in 5 minutes.
True, a friend here says that Roper's Espada will be better in almost any case ...

Spoiler

K
K0MAH4 14.05.22

S-So WyMe knows what he's talking about. Espada has better scales

d
drag_in 14.05.22

Yes. that's for sure. (what he knows). On my Persian, however, the damage of the Short Sword showed more damage by 10 units (50 strength, 30 dexterity), and the short sword gives one hit less. so yes, wimi knows. :-)
------
By the way, I noticed that scales from stats can hardly be oriented. It is better to improve specifically, and see how much it will be. On a couple of weapons, I noticed that the scales should seem to be better, but if you improve it, it turns out the same as on other weapons, it seems like with worse scales ..
-----------
and I also noticed that the shimmering titanite in the Temple of Amana not one falls from a couple of mobs (as it was said in the video), but one from a couple of visits, probably .. But it’s still realistic to knock out a set of 15 pieces per evening. Maybe the dude's "Symbol of Greed" has such an effect ..