3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
b
believein 14.05.22 11:56 pm

PvM Amazone (Javazone) (Diablo 2)

Tell the shortcomings, what to fix where, what to remove where.
84 Comments
Sort by:
c
codw 14.05.22

yes, dodges are more often more problems than good (in pvm)

c
cnaiur 14.05.22

Tell me, how frostbitten do you have to be to write such a guide in a hat?
We start reading: an illiterate slurred explanation of the work of skills, a feeling that "a dart in the crowd multiplies" is written for a person who downloaded the game yesterday for the first time in his life. Well, a guide for a beginner is a useful thing (although there are such in D2 now?).
So it's a newbie reading it. Let's go: griffon, eni, koch. Is it really unclear that the one who knows how these things are mined is well aware of all the game mechanics, breakpoints and everything that is needed over the years of the game. Not to mention the "breeding dart".
Or am I just trolling?

c
cat-stargazer 14.05.22

codw
Well, this is only true if you already have normal gear for Java, but if you have titans and shako, for example, then throwing 1ke into dodges + skill from gear, and half of the attacks on amka simply won’t hit. Well, it’s another matter if you have there are facets and junkies stuffed to the eyeballs, then of course, instead of the amka spinning in the dodge animation, it’s better that she sticks a couple of jerks between the enemies of the rolls.
cnaiur
Or did I just fall for trolling?
well, almost like that, you’re just not familiar with the masterpieces of the maestro of all pg. It’s important to read it as described, but it doesn’t carry any semantic load. Comrade Obsessed, for example, stored his phrases in a quote book, and then laid out something, and we all went out of the forum after.

d
d_zen 14.05.22

cnaiur
ti, naverno, perviy, kto prochel etot guide polnost'u