3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
W0LVER1NE5700 19.05.22 01:10 am

Earning a carefree life in the game (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

In general, I came across in one public on such a Temko. There, with screenshots, a method for accumulating capital in the game is described in detail, in a completely legal way, but with some tricks and knowledge of the economy and prices. Screenshots are attached below for anyone interested.
But the fact is that personally this method did not work for me. And all because the merchant does not have the necessary items that you need to buy in order to start your "business" the
necessary item is precisely there are no "sea shells".
So the question is, is it a bug? incompatible version/fixed? (I play on 1.04, which version the author of the idea of ​​earning played is unknown). Who will try this chip, please unsubscribe, did it work or not.

Way of earning:

21 Comments
Sort by:
T
TIGERblack 19.05.22

W0LVER1NE5700
And so actually a question: a bug? incompatible version/fixed?
Fixed, and for a long time.

W
W0LVER1NE5700 19.05.22

TIGERblacK It's a
shame... I'm tired of being homeless in the Witcher, and in no case will I use cheats. And then it would seem that a "legal" way of earning appeared, and such a bummer =(

A
Angelica04 19.05.22

W0LVER1NE5700
Fixed. And they did it right. A witcher shouldn't be rich. P, S It's easier to use artmoney than to look for bugs in the game.

J
JUnnAmmED 19.05.22

Why do you need such a method, if there is money pouring in like a river even at the highest level of complexity?

T
TIGERblack 19.05.22

W0LVER1NE5700
Complete quests, orders, collect junk from everyone and sell. Read more here http://www.playground.ru/wiki/witcher_3_wild_hunt/other/fastmoney/

A
AniA_999 19.05.22

as far as I remember, there is a bug in part 3 ... next to the village there is a field with cows (and earn money on them) there is a video on YouTube about this

n
nighthawkreal 19.05.22

Not sure what to buy.

I
I am Batman 19.05.22

Don't give a damn. Without these manipulations, there is enough money. Not long ago, I made 20-ku by starting to sell absolutely all the trash, including plants))

S
Sprinting 19.05.22

I honestly spend money only on repairs, well, havka!
if you really need artmoney, why torture yourself?

S
Setesh 19.05.22

By level 15, there were already 30k in my pocket and it was not clear where to put them, by the end of the game it was already 70k+, there was practically no sense in money in this game (except for repairs), for the whole game I bought only about 10 recipes for alchemy, not a single I did not buy clothes and resources for crafting. Why do you need money?

G
GMXardas 19.05.22

W0LVER1NE5700 The
question is, why? I bought a Temer set for lvl 4, there are still about 3-4 thousand left, I still have nowhere to put them, I play at maximum difficulty, but it doesn’t seem to affect prices.

T
Thorgal 19.05.22

From some nest of ghouls, not far from the Bloody Baron, I pulled out 11 gold rings with rubies. Departed, approached, the loot in the nest respawned. After 11 it died out. The whole trick was to take all the loot, including the skulls. And I took only the ring for 11 times, which broke the bug. Didn't get to reboot...

B
BOJIAND 19.05.22

There was a bug with shells. It was fixed in one of the game patches.

I
Incognito21blr 19.05.22

And the meaning of this money? I already saved up 20,000 at lvl 33, what to do with them?

z
zdanu4 19.05.22

16 lvl and 18k money. nowhere to spend them.

n
nominal 19.05.22

Making money with a bug in a single game where artmoney and the like work is simply brilliant.

s
saa0891 19.05.22

Yes, it’s normal in the game with money, damn loot comes across many times more than in the second part, there in the dark mode to collect all three sets (blasphemer, treacherous, fraternal) I even sold firewood to have enough for recipes and crafts, but here it's much easier with money.

M
Mercurionio 19.05.22

About where to spend the loot. Craft sets lvl 4, buy recipes. Runes. Money will fly away quickly.

s
sniper2013 19.05.22

saa0891
Lol, I remembered myself, I constantly participated in arm wrestling to earn money =)

G
GMXardas 19.05.22

Mercurionio
For example, I buy all gwent cards, simple cards, recipes, some alch. their bulk in the game and so. Still nowhere to go. Therefore, I do not understand the meaning of bugs or artmoney to use, money, and so on.