3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
L
LittleJoke 19.05.22 01:39 am

Place of Power (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

How to get to this stone of power? Judging by the arrow, it is somewhere underground, but I can’t find the entrance to the cave. (This is not far from the exit from the cave, from where they left with Keira Metz, in front of the ruins on the screen, where there is a level 15 noon).
4 Comments
Sort by:
k
kukulkan9 19.05.22

in the dungeons, along with the keira, should have stumbled. he is standing there

L
LittleJoke 19.05.22

Hmm .. went through the whole dungeon, found 1 illusion, but didn’t notice the stone .. I’ll go through it again.

t
topotam 19.05.22

There will be right in front of the exit from the cave... Either to the left, with Keira (help her) or to the right - finish the task and not help Keira. So, if you go to the left and go through a small puzzle-door, there will be this place of power (next to the wandering golem).

L
LittleJoke 19.05.22

Yes, I found it when I was passing by - I didn’t notice a ledge on which you can climb)
___
One more question, I’ll ask right there, so as not to produce topics - how does the “blizzard” potion work? In the first part, slowdown was included, but what does it give?