3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BenzemazzN7 19.05.22 01:39 am

Arrival at Kaer Morhen (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Actually, only one question, after receiving an answer to it, the topic is deleted

. So, if you start an affair with Triss, send Yennefer away. Upon arrival at Kaer Morhen, who will "pounce" on Geralt, Triss or Yen?
11 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mankind93 19.05.22

Triss Merigold

M
Mankind93 19.05.22

But you will live elsewhere.

B
BenzemazzN7 19.05.22

Mankind93 What do you
mean live? Or are you talking about the end of the game?

A
Angelica04 19.05.22

BenzemazzzN7
No one will pounce, they will not be before that. They will prepare for the battle.

M
Mankind93 19.05.22

I'm talking about the ending. If you do it right.

M
Mankind93 19.05.22

She will be an adviser, and Geralt will take orders out of habit.

B
BenzemazzN7 19.05.22

Angelica04
By lashing out, I meant the kiss upon arrival at Kaer Morhen. I heard that even if Ian is sent off, she will still kiss him for joy

j
jogurtZ 19.05.22

BenzemazzzN7
Ian kissed him, after which Geralt looked at her with some displeasure, and Triss also looked at Geralt with displeasure.

e
egor84 19.05.22

BenzemazzN7
yes yen kiss

M
Marsi20 19.05.22

Of course, I took a quick peek, but Ian didn’t kiss me upon arrival)) As Vesemir said, she threw the bed out of the window (which Triss liked so much) Then, after a short conversation where Geralt sorts things out, Ian throws him into a portal leading far into the sea )) I even filmed it for a laugh.
As for Triss, I don't know until I searched.

M
Mercurionio 19.05.22

Marsi20
He's on arrival with Ciri. He is met by Ian and Triss. If you mess with Triss, and Ian sent him off, then Ian, as it were, jealously kisses Geralt to the joys. Triss will make a face, similar to Geralt. In general, just a comical situation.