3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Virgon 19.05.22 01:39 am

Fixing Shmot (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I think this annoys me more than one. I want to constantly explore everything, but here you are already thinking how to not join the battle once again so as not to spoil the gear. This is very stupid. Maybe there is a mod to fix this? My opinion is a big minus
10 Comments
Sort by:
s
seffko 19.05.22

right now, it would be like in skurim, running around and not repairing armor / weapons, this is cool 10 repair hammers out of 10

P
PiRoMaNcHiKLo 19.05.22

VirGON
So you can carry repair kits with you. But even without them, I often run with red swords and it's fine (Damage is less, but does not drop to zero).

a
anthropolog13 19.05.22

that rem. kits, at least hang yourself from head to toe, repair, do not re-repair ...

V
Virgon 19.05.22

the bottom line is that it’s at least strange and very heating up, what do you think, how to join the battle less so as not to spoil it. although you probably get used to it

S
Solidar 19.05.22

to make at least the breakdown threshold not lower than 50% would not be bad.

J
JOKERIVAN 19.05.22

What's the problem, in 67 hours of playing on the last difficulty, the sword broke only 1 time, and the armor hardly breaks at all. Maybe the problem is not in the game, but in the hands ?? Try to dodge hits instead of tanking and nothing will break

L
LittleJoke 19.05.22

VirGON
How much I ran, I never had such a thought, on the contrary, I attack all the red dots that I meet along the way, even if I can get around. And at the same time, it is very rarely necessary to repair it. Considering that I collect everything that is bad, I return to the city when the backpack is 130 out of 130 full. At this point, the durability of the weapon is approximately 50-60%. Or do you want it to be 90-100 all the time? And armor generally drops by a couple of percent - playing at max. you can’t tank difficulties, they kill with 2-3 hits, therefore only dodges)

Y
Yamaguchi-gumi 19.05.22

JOKERIVAN
Che you scratch, with each blow the sword loses strength. Dodges, if they help from breakage, then only armor.

V
Virgon 19.05.22

reservation yes. but with swords it’s a different story. it was 98%. a couple of fights and 80%

G
GONE TO DTF 19.05.22

I made myself a whole bunch of repair kits. and bought a bunch more.
I twist sometimes. I usually do it in the villages when I come to make some swag.
so no - not annoying at all.