3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BAD666 24.05.22 10:31 pm

No racism (Diablo 2)

Here, many of you will wonder why this bothers me here.
Well, you know, one often sees a statement among people who are arrogant in the game, and my race is better than yours and you are nobody.
Let's not take into account the opinion of these backward people.
I have racism, primarily associated with the word gay. That is, homosexuality or the desire to have sex with your mother, and so on.
And when someone says that he doesn't like other people, I hate his opinion. Well, in general, something like this.
8 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vaipen 24.05.22

BAD666
Keck, soon the division into races by skin color will fade into the background, and there will be only rainbow and normal ones. And the variety of all sorts of rainbow freaksoids will be like in some kind of solid fantasy world. And if we take into account the fact that some rulers openly call on various types of representatives of the akult brotherhood to send curses on their enemies, and also keep a staff of employees who check their offices for "bindings", then our world is not so really far from fantasy.

r
redoolf 24.05.22

You say that like it's a bad thing

v
vna 24.05.22

BAD666 wrote:
rassa

Sit on the ladder, listen to the song.

m
magyarorszag 24.05.22

na vsyakiy sluchai postavil dizlaik ;D

Y
Yahychkvash 24.05.22

>not retarded
>missed a category
>made four mistakes in the word racism
>doesn't see the difference between racism and homophobia
>first grade literacy
>not retarded

Well, ok.

D
DELETEEND 24.05.22

BAD666 wrote:
Well, you know, you often see people who are arrogant in the game
Maybe it's not about them? Judging by the post, you really are some kind of untermensch.
Paying attention to the non-Nazis in the game is the prerogative of the state and all sorts of tolerant little people.
You can try to apply. I think now the Natsiks are doing well in the Russian Federation.
If he is bottled from the Russian Federation. If not from the Russian Federation, then they will bottle the server)

S
Sweety_Mustard 24.05.22

Deleteend
I did not know that BED -sheet is a black man;

n
no analogues 01.07.22

What kind of country is this? Googlandia?