3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SR3M 24.05.22 10:31 pm

Where can I buy? (Dying Light 2: Stay Human)

Where can you buy the game now? Epic/Steam doesn't matter. I found it on the site plati.ru, but the prices there are twice as high. Your suggestions? Or how to buy in the same epic / Steam?
15 Comments
Sort by:
s
sashok988 24.05.22

It's not worth buying, the first part is better. As you pass, there is absolutely nothing to do, you can delete it.

S
SR3M 24.05.22

sashok988
As in the first part, and in all games. Nov want to buy

s
saa0891 24.05.22

SR3M
The first part is much better and more interesting, the second, unfortunately, is a one-time passage in which a bunch of elements and mechanics were cut out.
If you really can't wait to play, buy offline activation for 100 rubles, if you need a cartoon, then this is another question.

S
SR3M 24.05.22

saa0891
Purchased and completed offline. It's time to buy a normal one.

b
barabear 24.05.22

SR3M
Now you can officially buy it only if you have a foreign card, if you need it on your account, then you need to log in from a provider outside of Russia, or you can create a new account through VPN and buy it right away, or do it all through an intermediary

S
SR3M 24.05.22

barabear
And if you buy from another account and give it to yourself?

P
Podvipodvertov 24.05.22

Looking at what platform to buy - I bought a disk version of Dying Light 2 on my Xbox in the CSN without any problems, it was available.
If you don’t want to pay 5K for a disc with the game, then as an option you can search on Plati.ru, I don’t know about Dying Light 2, but I didn’t find Elden Ring in our stores, and if the game was, then it cost 8 - 11K rubles, I took Elden Ring without any problems on Plati.ru for 500 rubles, having received the usual digital version, with online, achievements .... well, in short, as if I myself would buy this game in digital form.
So I don’t know how it is on PC, but on consoles, at least on Xbox for sure, at the moment I don’t see any problems with acquiring games.

S
SR3M 24.05.22

Podvipodvertov
At Plati.ru, the markup is twice as expensive. Found in a foreign store for 3k.

1_Alexandr_1 24.05.22

in epic don’t take it, it goes to the main menu in an hour and a half or two, then I took myself before the release for a week I was disappointed in epic don’t take better in steam, then my friend took it in steam, then he doesn’t have such after the new patch that it came out, it crashes black the screen on the monitor I don’t know what to do I’ll have to take it in the incentive after the new patch 1.3.0 crashes and nothing can be done it’s probably the game itself probably the developers correct it in the epic don’t take my advice to you in the steam biri then I took myself in the epic before the release for the week ultimate edition If you have any questions I have a telegram here is my number I myself am from Ukraine +3 380963273118

R
RusLAN_74 31.05.22

1_Alexsandr_1 A
scribe is a stream of consciousness, and an illiterate one, at the level of a chimpanzee.

A
ArkisH122 31.05.22

1_Alexsandr_1 Buddy
, I use commas. It's actually a chimpanzee.

K
Kartonkratos 31.05.22

RusLAN_74
ArkisH122
Yes, you have no idea how illiterate and inadequate he is! and still loves to lie! and about his illiteracy, scroll through his comment history, and you will see that not one of them has punctuation marks, but a lot of text and figs you will understand how to perceive it correctly, so there are also a lot of mistakes in words! in short, it seems to me that this is some kind of schoolboy, or just a mentally retarded person!

D
Denis G 12.06.22

There is a problem with the purchase now, the Poles would not be Poles if they had not suspended sales in our region. So now, except perhaps on all sorts of muddy sites, not surprised at the extra charge.
What can I say, it was necessary to buy while there was an opportunity.

S
SR3M 12.06.22

About two weeks ago, there seemed to be a glitch in the incentive. Managed to take. I played on the way out through offline and it was much worse. Optimization was carried out now I play calmly and am satisfied)

h
helper 01.07.22

Better just don't buy it. I speak as a person who bought a pre-order for 4000 (what did it occur to me then?) and played 319 hours of DL2. You can, of course, buy offline activation or just wait until they hack (if they hack)