3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marsel Kazan 24.05.22 10:59 pm

Cheat Club \"Dead Boar\" (Wartales)

Recently I bought a game, I wanted to cheat, and then everything is blocked for you, the cheat engineer does not want to work for the main resources at all, etc., etc. But I found a way to get gold instantly, take the easiest contract and start bargaining, let's say the first price was 150, just negotiate with the merchant further to increase, it became about 175 and then turn on the cheat injin, find the process and fill this number, then we bargain again, we get let's say the number is 192, we filter out the found ones and voila we were given 1 line, we drive in the required amount of money, let's say 999999, we open the game and accept the contract. As a result, our contract began to cost not 192 but 999999, we do it and we get a "deserved reward". This is of course a good way to immediately raise the dough and not zadrotit but the rest, unfortunately, I was not able to cheat.
5 Comments
Sort by:
M
Meivi 24.05.22

Nice) thanks, I did the same in artmoney)

d
dizz2010 20.08.22

Thank you. Managed to do and receive. For me, ChitEngine is a dark forest))))

p
pyrimidon 03.09.22

What merchant can you bargain with? In my tavern, a dude gives contracts and there is not a word about bargaining.

p
pyrimidon 03.09.22

I figured it out, thanks) Only it’s not with the merchant, but with the emissary that you need to bargain, and then only after receiving the achievement that the bargaining unlocks, but at first you have to beg.

s
sergey_aka_uksus 20.01.23

Marsel Kazan
Tried in the extreme version - does not work.

Pyrimidon
That's right. "Trade and Prosperity" 2nd level.
I mean, you can bargain.