3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Deliano 19.11.19 10:35 pm

Ultra modded on these characteristics (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Greetings to all. On YouTube, and here on PG, a movie called Ultra Modded Witcher 3, where the author collected all the mods that improve graphics and it is really a bomb. Question: do this PC with this set of mods playable fps with no dips below 60 fps? (no HW)
Maximus formula V
16 gb ram
Intel i7 3770k
And this far not a powerful configuration, I want to buy a nvidia ti 1660
Monitor 1920x1080
Was thinking about nvidia 1070 or 1080, but this ti 1660 was something between them, if you believe the tests, and the price is more affordable
6 Comments
Sort by:
f
fonzo102 19.11.19

Install,know!!!

K
Krrrva 19.11.19

XS VIDOS about what you say. If the Assembly is used reshade and beautiful grass mod then forget it. And generally what you find fault with the hair ? hw eats maybe 7 frames on nvidia cards, but the range of drawing grass at times more, and the shadows not too sickly in places. 1660 ti is between 1070 and a little weaker, it is better to 2060 will add. If you want to play on the beyond good-graphene then put wiedzmin lighting mod. The taste and color of course but I think the best mod for lighting and not bad. Well estessno hd reworked

K
Krrrva 19.11.19

Dogma
To a greater extent lighting creates the impression of the graphics. You severely underestimate fashion
Spoiler

C
Classik62 19.11.19

Deliano
And hw will go together, only the hw anti-aliasing to 2 or 4 place.Plus God of war looks better with shadows, but it is in fact necessary to look.

N
Nuker Nukerov 19.11.19

Crra
Beautiful, the taste and color as they say.... But for me sharpness is big....
Example: without mod to the light... the monitor is not very true...
https://radikal.ru/video/b4yi94Yx4MR

L
LIGHTandDARK4 19.11.19

Deliano
The comp is so-so, don't try it, it should 2080ti or at least better, for example there are two of them.
That's without the mods made:

Now think what would happen if a mod!!! Shorter than the minimum Titanium RTX, preferably two 2080ti, well, if you have money, then two Titanium for stock) And about percent don't forget, that revealed two such cards. Take Intel's ( United amude so do not work with SLi) Even with a top-end card Amud percent be super hard!
For this game, not a pity any money. Not a game but a religion of gaming at all times!