3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
get away_[667] 19.11.19 10:41 pm

The intersection of the storylines of GTA IV, TLaD, TBoGT (Grand Theft Auto 4)

As is known, plots of the Episodes in common with the original. Now, however, Rockstar famously did. Can you anyone noticed a sort of crossing, which could not see the average gamer?

Well, for example, it turns out Jim was killed by Niko Bellic, although the first time do not understand. Or here's another - we stole drugs from the Angels of Death (in lastah), then wanted them to talkanout triads, but they have them away. Then, in the original, these same drugs Niko with Phil steals from the Triads, and Dmitri, in turn, in the final picks them up. In fact after the death of Dmitry, the drugs currently takes his Bulgarian friend and the most dope in the Ballad it is,in the final, packages. Here is a cycle of heroin in liberty city!

Particularly observant, maybe something prosekli? Let's widen the background)
28 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grand Theft Aero 19.11.19

Shukhrat [Zadolbali heat] no!One of the bandits throws billanti in the garbage, but the garbage truck confused, and he throws diamonds in the trash.
And in the last screen saver Louis pushes the beach and he gets in the trash with the diamonds and runs away laughing.
And by the way the code on your Xbox 360 passed the mission with the Bank(in original) that just steal prezedent white(stood across the road, and the jeep neuvidel)
And this costume just the first and all.
But in the PC version he has a different suit?(XBOX 360 his grey outdoor)
get away[667] and Tom Stubbs is the mayor of the city?He talked about the Mayor of the city of Ocau!

n
nik gtasa[Zorb] 19.11.19

1. Black shafter Tony
2. Pink Buffalo Mori
3. The Helicopter Swift
4. Mini limo friend Tony (XS to call him johnny kills)
5. Bati Custom from the last mission.
6. In the wars of the gangs has a unique coloring machine. For example, black with green stripes and a beige roof and a Sultan RS. Or sentinel with green rims.
7. Red Ф620 from the mission case. character.
8. Golf kart

a
aswdsdfgdsfg 19.11.19

one of the bandits throws diamonds in the garbage truck, the Bulgarian picks up from the garbage truck ice in the last mission of the Ballad of Luis takes them to ray again and leaps with a parachute from the plane ray is flying to the Park where he Monogamous and Louis accidentally zabivaet homeless and losing them and at the end of the show the bum out the and found it in the Park.
No, no, the bling he didn't. I saw a sack of diamonds on earth, just before the collision with Luis.

Here's one I wonder how the gems from the garbage truck was almost in the center of the area? Waste must be unloaded in a landfill. And then it turns out that the garbage truck was Packed garbage city trash, that's bullshit.

Wild Rider
It was dangerous to Shine with diamonds, ray Boccino told johnny that he threw diamonds in the trash, then they will take people ray.

W
Wild Rider 19.11.19

and all SPS.

Z
Zom-Bear 19.11.19

ARCHER aka nik gtаsа
Thanks for unik.machine!
I understand that after passing the story of the helicopter swift or whatever can't find him?
BadMan RUS
=D then I guess I messed up something... Santa Barbara...blah
PS: All FM in GTA and Episodes super! Here to argue not worth it! Choose to taste!

G
Grabowski 19.11.19

And no one in all that time did not notice that the chronology of events in the Episodes and the Main 4ке not respected? Or as something special to play need to comply with?
1. Biker Billy is sent to prison after a shootout with the Chinese.
2. Elizabeth gives John his last job, feeling she has, but not as alarming as in the last job Niko Bellik.
3. Bikers kidnap Novel. Niko gets a message from Melora, a novel is lost, the messages are spontaneous, the mission for Niko starts itself. Before that, Nico had already managed to say goodbye to Elizabeth and Michelle, and decided the quarrel of two friends: the Playboy and Dwayne.
4. Niko meets with the brothers McCreary and Rob a Bank. Starts games biography of Louis.
5. Luis and Tony come to visit Chinese and meet Billy. Judging by the conversation, a biker war with the Chinese hasn't started yet. and Billy gray is still out.. or already free. (On leave?)

What is wrong here? A poorly chosen order of execution of the missions? A different procedure is possible?

So here was the nick received a call from Mallory, stating: You Cho, a cow, where would he go, if the leader of the bikers are still at large and the war with the Chinese have not yet started, fuck it, our romance, if I haven't met a family of McCreary and robbed a Bank! not yafi brains, give me the next mission!

L
Lightninggg 19.11.19

Grabowski
Respected, but had a problem with Elizabeth. The essence of the thing - after doing the last job for her (Have a Heart), Niko begins to work with a family in McCreary, where in the end they are together and Rob a Bank. At the time of the robbery Elizabeth is in jail (in just 12 hours after Have a Heart, she changes the message on the answering machine, also later a call from Mallory on the same theme), however, in TLaD at the time of the failed transaction for the sale of heroin and caught Billy (This Shit's Cursed) Elizabeth is still out there, because johnny then begins to work on it.
And this hole appeared only in TBoGT, because the first mission (I LUV LC) starts at the time of the robbery, and the second (Chinese Takeout) of course after, and it shows how Billy agrees with triads before the events of This Shit's Cursed.

The rest seems to all converge more or less in all three stories. Correct me if I'm wrong.

It would be cool to get GTAIV&EFLC in chronological order, switching between games, but it's not very convenient when you constantly need to run to the console and changing discs.

G
Grabowski 19.11.19

Lightninggg wrote:
but there is a problem with Elizabeth
it's not with Liz and bill cant.
From the point of view of Elizabeth (if she was aware of distant events)
1. Johnny and Fry meet Liz and get her three tasks in a row. By the end of the apartment Liz updated on March... (Billy has been arrested!)
2. Elizabeth panicked calls Niko, she has a scandal with Jacob, in the apartment of Niko finds her and Jacob, there's no one else there.
3. Elizabeth to depression kills journalists and sails away with sad song.
4. Niko meets with a family in McCreary and Rob a Bank, the story begins on Louis.
5. Luis finds the Chinese Billy.
That's how Billy ended up in there, is the question. In principle, solved by the developers. A hint at the power Billy was already given, but the fact that the leader of the bikers makes forays out of jail without appearing in the club, it is only the conjecture of the player in the absence of other information. The fact that such major personalities as ray give the order to destroy Billy, destroying the prison, confirms this conjecture, but it seems to me not enough. In any case, for me, the more clear it is freedom Billy, than Elizabeth. Although it is strange that a beautiful woman was not brave liberator. Considering the fact that autoresponder Elisabeth until the end of the adventures of Niko approves its final conclusion, we can see that a good man in liberty city not. And Billy is so mighty and influential that prison for him only became savijauta. This conclusion is persuasive, although the reason for it a little.