3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kain054 30.05.22 11:57 pm

Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous Appearance

here's the question, did I play as a lich in the first playthrough, eventually ended up playing as a skeleton) in other mythics are the same jokes with appearance or is this lich so unique? well, like an angel, add wings and that's it? and if there will be an eon instead of a face?) in general, it’s just interesting, there’s no information at all on the net, but to replay for the sake of it ... well, I’m not a lich in real life, I don’t have much time aahaha I searched
on the net and didn’t find anything
4 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrei YP 30.05.22

Kain054
well, the lich is a dead man, so it's okay that your gg looked like a skeleton in the end, they themselves chose this path. Everyone changes appearance, except for the legend. Over there, a dragon in humanoid form not only has wings, but also a tail, and the skin color becomes golden.

K
Kain054 02.06.22

Andrei YP
That is, all mythics have 2 appearance upgrades?

K
Kain054 02.06.22

Andrei YP By
the way, how is the path of the dragon different from the dragon apostle class? You can also turn into a dragon

A
Andrei YP 02.06.22

Kain054
So far I've only played the path of the golden dragon, but they say that yes, everyone's appearance is gradually changing.

No, the class just gives additional abilities and skills. Although it is logical to choose such a class if you plan to follow the path of the dragon, it is not necessary.