3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
last avatar 31.05.22 01:10 am

Walkthrough Tips (Disciples 3: Renaissance)

I'm not sure if a couple of my tips will make the passage more interesting (these tips are more like a bug in the game), they will just speed up the passage.
1. In order to have a lot of money in the acts (starting from the second) of any mission, at the end of the first act you need to accumulate more tugriks and buy expensive things that will go with the hero to the next act. Then sell them in the castle at the beginning of the act. In the future, money can be spent on the speedy rebuilding of the castle, the purchase of veterans, a large-scale purchase of drinks with a permanent effect, etc.
2. Where can I get exp on secondary characters? As a rule, there is enough exp for the main character. There is also no point in downloading the hero’s companions, because. in the following acts they are rolled back. But it is quite possible to swing a veteran and dress him in the latest fashion, for this there are training camps. Where to get money for quality, for the purchase of a veteran and his uniform? (see paragraph 1). Actually, you can go through everything with one hero (at a difficult level), but a veteran can catch enemy heroes in the rear, protecting the Guardians.
12 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bethrezen 31.05.22

And for me, defensive battles for resources turn into 65 percent of the game. It’s not difficult to defend for legions. It’s a little more difficult for an empire. The goal of defense is to destroy the healers so that the enemy does not run away. a miracle - I found the autoboy button))) and understood how you can use it) and I played for the legions - I didn’t even use it)

B
BigScal 31.05.22

I will add that it is better to get rid of potions of revival and restoration immediately, if there is such a need. I have such potions did not pass into the trace. acts. Cool advice about buying expensive things, I wouldn't even guess, there was no need, I only play chapters. character. As for the trainer. camps, that's the problem. In general, I couldn’t swing anyone in the camp in any act for the Empire, because. he offers to pump my units up to the levels they earned a long time ago. And Lambert, in general, in all acts, only up to the first level can swing the camp, i.e. even in theory, it will not work to train it.

R
Ramilyaksa 31.05.22

ahh how to pass act 2 for the elves I'm worried for a week the whole map climbed the capital of the legions is not captured and everything just sits there ;(

d
dimsy 31.05.22

I don’t know, everything went up to the seventh level for me. The capital is captured - I just pumped Erion to such a state that he wets everyone on my machine.

l
last avatar 31.05.22

Each race has its own, rather cheating, but legal chips that allow you to win a battle against a much stronger opponent. For humans, this is the ability of a commander (and mage) to turn almost any monster into a weak imp, for demons, the ability of a commander (and mage) to immobilize any victim, for elves, the ability to cast autoheal on a detachment for 5 rounds before the battle. If we compare the strength of approximately the same units of people, demons and elves, then I would give preference to the demons (the literate team of demons is practically indestructible).

M
Mr. POLARIS 31.05.22

As in the 6th act of the elven campaign, go through the magic domes. I killed 1 magician, 1 dome disappeared, and the other two do not disappear, what should I do?

t
templar25 31.05.22

people help with the passage I play as a haarhus where I need to get a sword I completed all the tasks, I climbed everything, but the level doesn’t end there I play without cheats and trainers version of the game 1.3 hf 6 what to do stuck to the fullest

D
Dark sadow 31.05.22

tamplier25
Bring the sword to the capital.

R
Regret 31.05.22

In the second act for the empire, you need to talk to the master in his mansion. Where is he located? there is nothing! Help! I'm scrolling around the map to no avail.

R
Regret 31.05.22

Everything, I figured it out, I just came there as a hired hero.

C
Cleric 1 31.05.22

I always went to the mercenary camp (when I was) left 1-2 units in the detachment, which I wanted to pump more, and recruited Black Nagas. I didn't have any problems at all.

L
Liyacore 31.05.22

Help me please. How to destroy the tombs of illusions in the last act?