3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
azazello777 31.05.22 01:21 am

Builds and skills (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

So I want to share the following observations:
1) the "pyromaniac" perk, the probability of burning + 100% DOES NOT work (I personally tested the chance of arson / burning time did not affect)
2) the "contempt for pain" perk in alchemy does NOT work similarly (
3) Chernobog runestones DO NOT work (checked in battle)

There is also such an unpleasant moment as the attack and defense of mobs is tied to the character level. In other words, the influence of gear and wood is very small compared to the level of the character. For example, in pain and suffering, a 4 lvl 6 lvl narker kills me with 3 splashes (a set of Temer armor 90 defa) and a lvl 6 narker kills me somewhere with 12 lvl at lvl 12 (and I was naked absolutely without anything!!!) Well, let there, by 1 to xp, the difference in level was added, but this is generally nonsense (The meaning of looking for rar things is small,

What builds are pumping:

1) For each path, either a swordsman or a magician, you need mutagens. BUT red small mutagens appear when the character's level is somewhere around 16 (they start falling from drowners lvl 18). While small and blue mutagens drop almost from the very beginning. Therefore, at this point in the first half of the game, more magicians have bonuses.

2) I advise you to use the 1st skill to download the perk for armor in the skill tree (cat / griffin) Do not download the Bear, because you won’t see heavy armor for a long time, it will appear closer to lvl 10. Mages have all the zbs they are immediately in the medium armor set. Cats should try to take lvl 4 and buy a set of Temerian light armor for perk (90 defa, somewhere around 750, there is a merchant in the white garden location after the mourner's bridge.

3) Heal
For magicians, just download the quen Active shield by 3 and everything is fine - in the second form it translates the reflected damage into hp (I do not advise you to download the Explosive shield from it, it is of little use and it does not repel all mobs, only light ones - take care of your skills.
Swordsmen - perk Immortality ( if there is adrenaline instead of death, it is spent and xp is replenished).According to the observation, when pumping at 5 and 1 points, adrenaline restores somewhere around 25-30% of the total xp. The inconvenience is that these adrenaline points must first be filled, and also spent on more interesting and useful skills.Alchemists
- perk refreshing drink (when pumping by 5 when using a potion, restores 25% xp)

4) Mixed trees
For both swordsmen and mages, the most delicious thing is the power of signs or attack power. Everyone would like to take the synergy perk from alchemy (increases the bonus from the mutagen by 50%) when pumping, this will increase the total power from the mutagen by another 70%, which is quite a lot.
The bad thing is that for this you need to throw 25 skills into alchemy. As a result, we will add 20-30 perks from our tree and reach the figure of 45-55 perks. we’ll drop somewhere 18 to places of power and it will be possible somewhere only by lvl 30, and this is almost the end of the game and all quests are almost completed (
Therefore, I recommend not to interfere with 2 trees, but to take the acquired resistance perk from alchemy as a maximum (to increase the level of inotoxication from 100 to 200-240 in the presence of potion recipes). I don’t advise swordsmen to download quen, as many do, it will still be weak for you (due to the low power of signs) and throw out about 10 perks.

5) Crete (swordsman and alchemist)
I like it when fat crits often pour in. Therefore, I will sign my opinion.
There are 2 points
. The first swordsman has a crit chance of 5% + 10 from the perk, accurate strikes + 5-15% crit for the silver sword of the bear school, depending on the improvement, and as an option for the killer’s glove 10% + katakana decoction (I don’t know how much it gives, but to love at least 5%) total in the best scenario, the chance of a crit is 45% plus or minus 5%. In other words, almost every 2nd hit will be a crit.

The crit damage itself + 100% light armor set + 75% (this is from the master sword of the bear) + 75 from the perk accurate hits total + 250% at best. I have not seen more LIGHT armor elements for chance and crit damage.

But it is equally important that all 10-11 slots be filled with fencing school perks and under red mutagens. 1 slot on the armor of the cat school. and as option 1 for inotoxification.

6) Places of power
Try to collect them early, they give 1 perk each
. You need to HOLD "E" to get a skill in a place of power
. Places of power are pretty well painted here
http://www.playcenter.me/articles/vedmak-3-gde-nakhodyatsya -mesta-sily-s-metkami-na-karte-vsego-21-mesto/
If you want to take a look, it might come in handy

7) Babos
Pay attention to the following:
1) sell weapons or armor to blacksmiths or armorers (they give more). Also, if possible, sell weapons and armor to blacksmiths in cities and not in villages - they give more there.
2) animal skins are well valued, sell them to innkeepers (they will give more (tavern in Oxenfurt)
3) you are unlikely to need food around lvl 10, so sell to taverns (most of all they gave in the village of Zalipye in a tavern (a bottle of water for 5)
4) in bank in novigrad exchange

florens and orens for current money my

lvl was already high for them .

2) insert the runes that you found into the armor and swords of schools, do not buy them
3) insert large runes into excellent and master swords (fork out) the rune is an average of 1.5 k on skellige it is easy to find on the upper right island in the settlement of Urialla ( there are both a gunsmith and an armorer, both have large runes in stock)
4) Buy all the recipes for potions / oils / decoctions that you don’t have - later they will come in handy
5) you can buy a bag of roach for 100 weights from a merchant when we go for the first time to triss to the king of beggars . how the six will open the doors right away on the right side (950 gold)
That's actually all where you can invest money, so these financial strains can only be at first.

Alchemist.
Perks are built so that he has 2 perks at the end of the branch
1 - hunting instinct lvl 5 with 3 points of adrenaline and the presence of oil on the sword from your opponent, crit chance + 100% (each hit crit)
2 - murderous courage lvl 5 with inotoxication> 0 each kill adds another 50% to the crit chance (after the 2nd kills every hit crit) The
downside is that:
1 it’s difficult for alchemists to get adrenaline because they don’t have perks that give + to produce it
2 often fights go 1 on 1 with a strong mob and the perk murderous courage no longer makes sense
3 due to the lack of perks in the fencing branch of alchemists, red mutagens cannot significantly increase attack power and, as a result, both simple and critical damage lags behind a normal swordsman even using lvl 5 synergy as an alchemist. For example, the swordsman's damage is fast 650/1250, and the alchemist's, at best, I had 460/890, which is 18 lvl.
As a result, alchemists will begin to manifest themselves in the presence of about 50 perks (in order to throw 8-10 perks into a swordsman) and this is almost the end of the game (
Alchemists recommend downloading the bear school armor perk and wearing such a sword and armor. Together it will give a good + to heavy attacks and adrenaline for the perk hunting instinct.It's a pity that the armor of the bear opens at high lvls (Closer to 15m.

Mages
1)
quen 2,3,4 (1 useless)
igni 1,2,3 (4 not working)
aard 1,2,3 (4 optional)
irden 2,3 (1,4 optional) Quen

first then igni a hold aard and irden. Quen walks like a frail and will help us survive. Igni does our main damage. While burning, do not touch the mobs (when they burn they do not attack) but set others on fire / apply quen / irden. There are mobs that igni does not take - the alternative irden does a great job with them. Be sure to wear a griffin set and his swords and upgrade your skill under the griffin school armor.
Potions recommend Petri (+ to the power of signs) and the tawny owl (+ to regen of endurance)
All slots except 1-2x should be filled with skills from the school of magic and insert mutagens, respectively

Insert veles runestones into swords (2-5% to the power of signs) and runes on your preferred sign into armor (I recommend quen or igni because aard does not stun equal / higher-level mobs than you, and axius hangs a little on strong ones and casts for a long time ( you can already rake)
With the proper image, the energy regenerates by 50-60 in battle at lvl 18, and this is a sign of 2 seconds in battle
. I rarely use a magician for pain and suffering with a sword (mostly I finish stunned mobs).Igni allows you to kill mobs by 10 lvl more without visible strain BUT it's a pity that because of the run in lvls they give little experience and all sorts of rubbish from them.P

/ S I advise you to play magician and interesting and varied and damaging)
3 Comments
Sort by:
s
seffko 31.05.22

the game is not so complicated that it would bother so much (unlike the souls series), it's more like friendly gothic or two worlds

M
Mercurionio 31.05.22

azazello224433
The ancient goblin is working. At the end of yuzal, magical splashes broke the shield with 2 hits. But after 5-6 uses of the shield, he already held 3 hits before falling. I'm talking about active quen (dome)

a
azazello777 31.05.22

seffko
I liked the Souls especially the first one) But then count the fire)