3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dante6663 31.05.22 01:52 am

Deleted the game on Steam (Mortal Kombat X)

What the hell? Steam updated yesterday and Mortal Kombat X retired. The main thing is that all DLS remained and the game was deleted and started to be reinstalled. Does anyone know what this crap is?
18 Comments
Sort by:
n
nafania_ob 31.05.22

This is the first time I've heard about it ... Apparently Steam is screwing up again

Y
Yushimitsy 31.05.22

Dante6663
someone forces you to download from steam? There are trackers for downloading, nothing will be deleted there.

C
Crixus 31.05.22

Yushimitsy Will
you also play online through trackers?

d
dizzy33 31.05.22

Download the steam version of the torrent, put it in the steam folder and that's it. If the game is activated, you will play online. GENIUS.

K
Kosh13 31.05.22

dizzy33
Why not just download from Steam again?

d
dizzy33 31.05.22

There, the speed is usually lower than on torrents.

D
Dante6663 31.05.22

Apokalipsis113
Yes, this is not my problem alone. Now read in the incentive, many complain about it. At what they say that as soon as you restart Steam, the game is deleted again. Some downloaded three times. And the reason was never found.

Y
Yushimitsy 31.05.22

Krixus
Online is evil! Single rules.D

v
vinni18 31.05.22

Good day to all, for no reason, the game started to be pumped every time you restart steam. All game packs are transferred, while Jason and costume sets are not transferred. Has anyone faced this? If yes, how was it treated? Maybe, of course, Steam is to blame, but why then only one game, and exactly MK X? Could this be due to the fact that my steam cloud is disabled for MK? I hope for your help in solving this problem, otherwise the game has already been downloaded 4 times ..

k
kirill643 31.05.22

vinni18 Download the
pirate and it will be fine :D
(Come on! Minus me!)

K
Kosh13 31.05.22

Delete everything downloaded and start downloading again.

v
vinni18 31.05.22

kirill643Ahahah)) no, thanks) I play online from time to time :) Yes, and I read it - not everything is so smooth on pirates;) The gameplay itself suits me more than

And the essence of my question is not that.

Kosh13
I didn’t try it, because everything is swinging again, I’ll put it on for the night

D
Dante6663 31.05.22

I have the same nonsense. I haven't found the reason yet.

p
petrosyan_xach 31.05.22

kirill643
and I put a plus sign, I play on the face, fuck the rules))

p
petrosyan_xach 31.05.22

dizzy33 Garbage
, the speed there is exactly the same as everywhere else.

v
vinni18 31.05.22

So, well, I completely demolished it from Steam and downloaded it again, it seems that when Steam restarts, it is not yet pumped. We will watch

s
stalker1914 31.05.22

vinni18 the
reason is in the beta version of steam, which was enabled in your settings

v
vinni18 31.05.22

stalker1914
I do not exclude such a possibility, maybe one of the restarts coincided with the beta update, which corrected this