3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WelderArCO2 31.05.22 01:52 am

Geralt's Domain (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello everyone and enjoy the passage of The Witcher 3, I have a request for modders to create a Personal Home, Castle, Village or Geralt's Town, so that you can hang rare armor on mannequins in the weapons room, swords, axes, etc. if this is a city, then you need to invest in it various means, materials, money, hiring people: a shepherd, treasurer, armored blacksmith-gunsmith (Master is more expensive), merchants, bankers, buying livestock, with the help of "Axel" lure characters to your city or money, well, so that the "expansion of possessions" (purchase of land) in one word, the economy, would be bold. Establish AI routes for merchants of different factions-cities (in tension from lvl 1-5 * 1 horse, from 5-15 * 2 horses, from 15-30 * 3 horses, from 30-50 * 4 horses), a very large fine for robbery for example, for 1lvl-5000 gold. Geralt is neither a bandit nor a raider.
61 Comments
Sort by:
w
warsnake 31.05.22

_ASF_
Assasin's Creed to help you, there is no such thing in this game and never will be.

i
ilya1iz2 31.05.22

_ASF_
And what, thinking it’s really nothing like that, I like it. Damn, the game doesn’t even provide a chest for things that I would like to put down, but there are such things, and more than one thing.

g
ggame 31.05.22

_ASF_ I
'll start doing

W
WelderArCO2 31.05.22

Warsnake
AS is so tired of his series, come on, let them churn me out, but not the same thing, and the choice of armor, weapons in AS is 1000 times less than in The Witcher 3, in the end I am all parts of Assassin's Creed passed since:

C
Cucumber312 31.05.22

For starters, it would be nice to have a personal chest in any tavern, as it was in the previous parts, but the "cute" CDRPs decided to stuff a bunch of nonsense, rather than something really worthwhile.
What is one lousy Gwent with broken swords worth.

n
nighthawkreal 31.05.22

Give me a chest at least in Novigrad. :)

R
Ryogi Shiki 31.05.22

boy played skyrim

A
Angelica04 31.05.22

Geralt the Witcher they do not have houses, castles, and even more so cities. You can add a personal chest for clothes at most.

D
DarKSiR_666 31.05.22

Koshkotyan
Well, the breaking of swords is realism, they break too quickly, yes, but the system is not bad. To be honest, the whole game I was waiting for my chest, I hoped Kaer Morhen would have a room of its own with a chest or something .. but no ... hell there. Perhaps some kind of dlc will be made, but it's a banal need to have your own caches)...

D
DarKSiR_666 31.05.22

Angelika04
SHTA!? "they don't have houses, castles, let alone cities" No castles!? Right? What about Kaer Morhen?
SpoilerAn impregnable mountain fortress, which for many centuries housed a guild of witchers. The name of the fortress comes from an older speech where Caer a'Muirehen translates as "Fortress of the Old Sea". The times of greatness and glory of the fortress are long gone. The battlements are dilapidated, the moats are overgrown, and the wind is blowing through the spacious halls. Only a few witchers currently live there, but the infamous Torment Mill in Kaer Morhen once trained many youths.
Where, where, and there Geralt must definitely have his own corner

b
b1mbo 31.05.22

I'll just finish my beer!
Do you want to rob cows too?

R
Renox 31.05.22

what about cows? Cows in the game to rob! And there were elves in the forests and robbers

I
Ihalainen 31.05.22

And make him dragonborn, for the sake of completeness)

F
Fransisk 31.05.22

DarKSiR_666
means a personal castle, and Kaer Morhen, if I'm not mistaken, is the abode of the witchers of the witchers, the school of the Wolf

D
DarKSiR_666 31.05.22

Fransisk
does not fit in any way, a personal castle and a witcher! =)

O
OlololKing 31.05.22

DarKSiR_666
kaer morhen is more like a transit point for them .. they spend the winter there and again on the highway ..

C
Cucumber312 31.05.22

DarKSiR_666
Kaer Morhen is the abode of the witchers of the Wolf school, and not Geralt's personal castle.

n
nighthawkreal 31.05.22

You can rob cows. For example Korovan with one type in disgrace. :)

A
Angelica04 31.05.22

DarKSiR_666 Is the
castle Geralt's personal property? This is their common stronghold. And there they usually do not stay for a long time, only heal their wounds, remain for the winter. But they don’t live there permanently. The students only used to live there for a long time, but so the witchers haven’t recruited them for a long time.

d
djjack 31.05.22

Yeah, this request reminds me of something, the only thing missing is "robbing cows" ;-)

But, in general, I'm with both hands for the house and at least a chest where you can put the set items.