3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
W
WelderArCO2 31.05.22 01:52 am

Geralt's Domain (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello everyone and enjoy the passage of The Witcher 3, I have a request for modders to create a Personal Home, Castle, Village or Geralt's Town, so that you can hang rare armor on mannequins in the weapons room, swords, axes, etc. if this is a city, then you need to invest in it various means, materials, money, hiring people: a shepherd, treasurer, armored blacksmith-gunsmith (Master is more expensive), merchants, bankers, buying livestock, with the help of "Axel" lure characters to your city or money, well, so that the "expansion of possessions" (purchase of land) in one word, the economy, would be bold. Establish AI routes for merchants of different factions-cities (in tension from lvl 1-5 * 1 horse, from 5-15 * 2 horses, from 15-30 * 3 horses, from 30-50 * 4 horses), a very large fine for robbery for example, for 1lvl-5000 gold. Geralt is neither a bandit nor a raider.
61 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kaharin 31.05.22

Author, have you even read Sapkowski's books about the witcher? Or just playing games? Personally, I have read all the books and I just can’t imagine Geralt as the owner of the estate, the lord of the city, or some kind of king. He is a witcher. And point. And I agree about the mannequins, it would be possible to add armor and weapons to Kaer Morhen and then hang armor and weapons on them, and a chest could be put in a personal room.

A
Alxmo 31.05.22

fu fu fu, do not make skyrim and sims out of the witcher. and the witcher is not supposed to have any property, except for a hut to spend the night. he always travels, in one city the monsters usually run out someday and do not respawn) they make some kind of baron out of Geralt, although according to the books he didn’t always even have enough for a horse, let alone for his city / castle. If you need all sorts of prettiness, then this is not the game, this is dark fantasy.
Although the idea of ​​a personal chest and dummies is very disturbing for all players, yes, it is a good idea, though not the first freshness.
In general, it all terribly reminds me of Dragon Gage and the very game that I have been waiting for for a year

F
FOR2LATE 31.05.22

Alxmo
well, one chest is possible and even necessary

s
saa0891 31.05.22

Of course, your house would not be bad, with what the author described, the armor looks gorgeous, and on heaps of mannequins in a huge hall in his castle (oh, get Kaer Morhen at your disposal, dreams) it will all look even cooler, racks for weapons, for trophies, etc. (and for good, in general, as in Skyrime), but this is unlikely to be done in the near future.

Spoiler pix.playground.ru
pix.playground.ru
pix.playground.ru
pix.playground.ru
pix.playground.ru
pix.playground.ru
pix.playground.ru
pix.playground.ru
pix.playground.ru
pix.playground.ru
pix.playground.ru
pix.playground.ru
pix.playground.ru
pix.playground.ru
pix.playground.ru
pix.playground.ru

But the chest is needed for anyone, I just don’t understand why the Projects didn’t do this (maybe they will still add it to the DLC, for sure a lot of people have already written it on the developer’s website), because it was in the second part and it was very convenient that in any the tavern could open this chest, and there is even more content here, so you need to put it somewhere.

We are waiting for someone from the modders to be able to implement such an opportunity.

F
Fransisk 31.05.22

DarKSiR_666
a chest, I don’t argue, it wouldn’t hurt, but to be honest, everything suits me anyway, but there are a lot of things that I want to keep, but for what? so that they gather dust there, and honestly, it’s hard to earn money in this part, but you can make good money on the sale

D
Danil01 31.05.22

so stop the discussion, remember the first part of the game, where we are in the fourth chapter and hand over the quest (hunting for wild hunting) to the hermit, he gives us a house as one of the rewards, which we agree to, which means that Geralt already has his own house .

K
Kaharin 31.05.22

Danil01
When will you all learn to correctly name the main character? His name is Geralt. Why are you in other words where the letter "T" is not using the letter "D"?

K
Kelluin 31.05.22

The most crazy idea I've ever heard.... will break absolutely the whole atmosphere of the game... and the image of Geralt, because he hates cities, etc...

C
Cucumber312 31.05.22

Agree with the person posted above.
Geralt is an eternally wandering witcher, penniless.
The maximum that shines for him is a quiet life with the same Triss in Kovir, as in one of the endings.
Or Yen.
And witchers, by their nature, cannot be kings/barons.
They are made to kill monsters, not politics.

s
saa0891 31.05.22

In general, it’s funny to see that some people are against such an idea, because it can be done as an optional function, for example, buying a house or a reward for some kind of quest (if you don’t want to, don’t buy it, don’t take it), and what else to give a choice of which reward to choose, a house or, for example, some a legendary thing (and not necessarily a huge castle) can be done with a small house, while no one imposes anything and everyone can choose what they want.
Then this is the last part and Geralt still has to live somewhere.
It reminds the hysteria of comrades who do not tolerate any mods in TES, by the way, I am also sure that if we allow such a mod to come out for anyone, some who are now against this idea will eventually put such a mod.

A
Alexander Sky 31.05.22

_ASF_
not really) they weren’t created to protect the peasants) it’s the good Geralt who came out) that’s why he became so memorable) the witcher monster killer thug and all things but not a valiant knight)) the essence of Geralt is that he is not quite the same as everyone else witchers, he can save a peasant, give a coin to a beggar, or just make concessions, and an ordinary witcher is just a hired killer of monsters, without a penny he won’t take up work and he doesn’t care if the peasants die there or someone else) composure and neutrality are the essence of witchers )
And you didn’t understand about the journey))) it’s the sorceresses who love to use Tp, which Geralt actually can’t stand hahahaha, but remember how much he spent in Kaer Morhen with Uma, two weeks on a horse) I came closer to reality and not to that that you can use teleports)

n
nighthawkreal 31.05.22

Come on, one witcher became a philanthropist, for nothing that from the school of the Cat.

A
Anataniel Black 31.05.22

KoshkotyanKoshkotyan
If you don't know how to play gwent, or don't like it, can you keep your opinion to yourself? For as for me, it kills time perfectly. And the quest for 4.5k? in the tournament, this money was not superfluous to me. Therefore, the game Pts even zer good.

s
serkir 31.05.22

I agree with the author that my Geralt, along with Yenifer, needs to live somewhere. So I would welcome such a mod.

A
Alxmo 31.05.22

saa0891
I don’t argue, it certainly looks awesome, thanks for the screenshots) but it doesn’t suit Geralt at all as a character. It is in the same Skyrim that you have a typical nameless hero that you sculpt yourself, and accordingly choose whether you want your hero to be a knight with a castle and a princess, or a secretive assassin who does good things because there is no plot for evil. And Geralt has already formed in the minds, even from books, and if you want to change a character - take another, this one is already recorded as a wanderer, a vagabond and a monster killer, and he does NOT have to live somewhere, he travels all his life and helps people to earn money for food, once again risk their lives and receive ridicule from the same people. Purely theoretically, a house can be made, but this is the destruction of the image.

n
nighthawkreal 31.05.22

The first one had a chest in the tavern.

L
LaserDeath 31.05.22

I think it is necessary to add that he steals cars for food, you can switch between Geralt, Dandelion and Zoltan at any time and that each has its own role in the robbery of the cow!

n
nighthawkreal 31.05.22

Well, a flashback with a robbery of the treasury could show.

PS By the way, I also wanted to be able to view different armor from the side.

d
dixon7 31.05.22

I didn’t read all the comments in full, but I can give advice about the chest. Choose any place (house, castle, tavern) and throw away unnecessary loot in one place (it does not disappear). My choice fell on the baron’s house

A
Azej 31.05.22

dixon7
In my house, a master blacksmith-swordsman, everything went off the floor in an unknown direction. So the place needs to be chosen better. Maybe the blacksmith is quietly trading in my clothes?