3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aleksandr Kupcevich 13.09.19 01:33 am

TOP 10: Your choice. The most unusual bosses

Hi everyone again from the editor PlayGround.ru and from me personally! Today we announce the theme of the next TOP-10. The name of the next TOP 10 - the Most unusual bosses. We kindly ask you to think well and to call those bosses from video games that you do something surprising.

Each user forums PlayGround.ru can offer one to three options. This should be done directly in this topic. Please select each of the options in bold and do not forget to specify the name of the game, from which it is derived. April 15, we will count all nominations, will select the ten most popular and start voting to determine who is cooler. The voting will end the 25th of the month and in early may you can see the results in our traditional material. In General, go!
146 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mc.GoGe4 13.09.19

A huge bottle of beer : saints row 4
The sinlaku : Saints row 4
Zeus : god of war 3

M
Mc.GoGe4 13.09.19

Nihilanth : half life

B
Baryga s Tretey Ulicy 13.09.19

Jason:Dead Island.he is not a boss but can kill you quickly (If you watched the movie Friday the 13th you know what Jason I'm talking)

i
ignoten 13.09.19

My Little List

1 Armstrong (MGR: Revengeance)
2 - EyeCandy (Dead Space)
3 - eye Chiron (Rogue Legacy)

S
Solonix 13.09.19

1) Unfinished nedorez neterminator from mass effect 2 - strange the boss is not the place, I do not understand why he is.
2) Bobby Kotick from Асtivision
3) Scarecrow from Batman Arkham Asyum

F
FiLiN_Kz 13.09.19

Glados - Portal
Celebwelove - South Part The stick of truth
Roshan -Dota 2

S
Svistoplax 13.09.19

Once the bosses are more typical for old games on the mega drive and other consoles, and new games not so often seen atypical of the enemy, the more outstanding (or am I wrong genres choose).

Huge aluminum Floor of the Bank. Saints row 4. And in what way the protagonist dealt with her... Opened the lid and dumped the contents!
Daedalus Saints row 3 Titanic flying battery the size of a city block - it's still a Shocker to play open-world shooter.
The Imperial executioner Red Alert 3 Huge battle humanoid robot from Japan.

J
JLblsbIu 13.09.19

Saints Row 4 is a Huge Bank aluminum Floor

God of War 3 - Poseidon

Silent Hill 3 - God

U
Uillis 13.09.19

Mental

p
pandorra_25 13.09.19

Bob Barbas - DMC
Alex Mercer - Prototype 2
Ornstein and Smoug - Dark Souls

A
Andrew Root 13.09.19

Psycho Mantis - Metal Gear Solid
Giant germ-Nazi - South Park The stick of truth

V
VadimGold 13.09.19

Dahaka - Prince of Persia: Warrior Within
Scarecrow - Batman: Arkham Asylum

M
MIXAIL1607 13.09.19

Wesker - Resident Evil 5
Scarecrow - Batman Arkham Asalym
Pyramid Head - Silent Hill 2

K
KOT8427 13.09.19

Unusual bosses the people and what happens with dictators last time charm that is not like all games and this is I think broken characters for example Batman(there bosses bosses will not name so click until you get tired)

so well I suggest

10.Unborn from the game Clive Barker Jericho (I have all the bosses called unusual especially fascist and then how to conduct an exorcism)
9.Dahaka Prince of Persia (This is for my dead nerves in search of the water of the blade)
8.Saren Mass Effect (I liked It)
7.Mortus from Comix Zone (in deference to the great game)
6.The goldfish from Earthworm Jim (cool villain)
5.Vesker of Resedent Evil 5( Unexpectedly we were given to kill of Wesker)
4.Wife of James from Silent hill 2 (I just didn't expect that kind of boss)
3.Portal - GlaDos (with him everyone will agree)
2.The End - MGS 3 (all bosses are special, you can even consider big boss in part 1. Here is how you can spin so game of the 80s)
1.Kenny from south park( though all the bosses are unusual when there were zombie Nazis I was just taken aback what else to expect)

I just listed the bosses I can not compare since all the unusual I can add with heavy rain but I played it but naslyshen about the villain
you can add all the bosses of dark souls, they just unusual
unusually creepy and sickening to see the villains from RE6 FIGHT AT the END WITH a FLY is THIS NORMAL IS UNUSUALLY AWFUL!!!
SUFFERING 2 can't remember the main villain but I liked it
mother father zeno clash at all I don't know what it is
the clown in dmc3
all bosses god of war
maniac from L. A. NOIRE which leaves riddles and bad makes pomeshivat
VAZ was also unusual but this rather disgraceful exit was very unusual than he
Saints Row 4 is a Huge aluminium Bank's Gender( I was just in shock)

D
Diagnostic 13.09.19

1)fallout 2 - Frank Horrigan
2)South Park The stick of truth - Giant germ-Nazi
3)Saints Row 4 is a Huge aluminium Bank

V
ViperScrip 13.09.19

Grey Mediator - Mass Effect 3
The big smoke - GTA San Andreas

V
Vaipen 13.09.19

Invisible from the Collapse. 2. In this series of course, almost all bosses can bring to a nervous breakdown, not themselves bosses and QTE moments, which they have to finish. What is a Dinosaur that should be put in the oven or a giant worm that will get you anywhere and it does not allow him to get close and to finish, have to fly to his head, and with wild speed to press the flashing button, and the font in the game is such that to distinguish Q from O or P from R only putting the graphics to maximum, causing the game to lag and slow down. But this plant Ala House of the Dead 3, well it's all tin. But the last boss in Collapse it 2 is the apotheosis. How to fight against someone who is not really seen. Not just marked by blurred contours, as is common in stealth games, and not visible at all. And you can determine the location only when you break sickly.
Princess Kenny from South Park - The Stick of Truth this game is certainly a lot of original bosses. But really who didn't expect to see as a boss is Kenny. And not just a boss, and final boss. And his immortality, which in the game helped here, after NN, the resurrection, really vybesilo. And so I wanted to say. Yes, how can you stebetsya.
Well, for banter Bobby Kotick After the next Code also I want to say. Yes, how can you stebetsya.

A
Andrey Lemeshev 13.09.19

Giant Nazi baby - South Park: The Stick of Truth
Huge Bank - Saints Row 4
Al-Mualem - Assassin's Creed

J
Jaime Cobb 13.09.19

Bobby Kotick from Aktivizhn.
Any Boss from dark souls
Deathstroke from Batman arkham origins

M
Mantihor 13.09.19

1. PsychoMantis (Metal Gear Solid)
Despite the fact that this psychic and telekinetic almost 16 years, he probably still many nightmare.

2. The Supreme head of DOMZ (Beyond Good & Evil)
This boss at least takes her by surprise because throughout the game the player accustomed to the stealth and short-lived battles (or at least to run), and immediately drop out any previously mastered tactics and the need arises to adapt the new. However, even with this contrast, he does not look in the game once.

The last boss (Intrusion 2)
The fight with the boss is an demo example of how it should look like a battle. He has absorbed all the best that was in the Contra series from Konami, and certainly will not give up the first time.