3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
prostokeks 31.05.22 01:52 am

freezes when ghosts appear from behind, who has it? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

unsubscribe please
15 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mr.Nobody.... 31.05.22

In general, I also noticed friezes. For example, in some places, you go and once the game stumbled, it seems that there are few such places, but still not pleasant. All hope that such things will be corrected by the next patch, and your problem too.

P
PoMkaA 31.05.22

I play with a limit of 30 frames and even at the same time it freezes at this very moment up to 28 frames! Slightly, of course, but noticeably sensitive, you can call it a microlag! Kill it short.

p
prostokeks 31.05.22

PoMkaA
oh well, at least I'm not the only one) we'll wait for patches, maybe they'll fix it

P
PoMkaA 31.05.22

prostokeks
I still have similar micro-lags when several enemies attack me, and sometimes even when 1, for example. Even when I went to Oxenfurt, and indeed in the game it’s not very good with loading the world, the drawing range is rather weak and it loads the characters, some new places during the visit, and so on, then microlags). Didn't see any big drops.)

K
KsenoS_7 31.05.22

At first, I did not pay attention to all sorts of friezes, etc., because I marveled at the game) and now they are already starting to infuriate

p
prostokeks 31.05.22

KsenoS_7
and when chopping off limbs, too?

d
dimaboss1_ 31.05.22

PoMkaA
Do you have the game on ssd or hdd?

P
PoMkaA 31.05.22

dimaboss1
on hdd ! does an ssd save someone? I have it for the system! Not very large volume to install games) Even on top-end video cards, friezes, jerks without FPS lock). In general, not adequate optimization! For example, the card is weaker, and it may have higher fps than on a newer generation card) ps I set the lock to 27 fps and I don’t know any troubles, no friezes and other things like that now)

d
dimaboss1_ 31.05.22

PoMkaA
and hdd how many rpm do you have?)

P
PoMkaA 31.05.22

dimaboss1

d
dimaboss1_ 31.05.22

PoMkaA
ahhh, so you have a better screw, I generally have a slow 5400 :(

d
dimaboss1_ 31.05.22

PoMkaA
I already set a limit of 25 anyway, especially when ghosts

P
PoMkaA 31.05.22

dimaboss1
Yes, it's hardly hard, because then there were always lags. try something to turn off the parking of hdd heads, if it crunches during friezes, and if not ... z.s. but nope, with ghosts of norms, but don’t set how much fps, but even when I go into a village or some city, the drawdowns begin short-term (Sucks is optimized, what can I say? But still better than the first parts, where I had friezes almost a step O:

d
dimaboss1_ 31.05.22

PoMkaA
and lags, by the way, not only with a ghost, and in general even a lot of games lag, especially when saving, today I tried battle 3 cartoons there, too, I run all the rules 60 fps but sometimes freezes

d
dimaboss1_ 31.05.22

PoMkaA
hard checked there a bunch of broken sectors ,
ps checked with the viktoria program