3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tony Quick 31.05.22 02:12 am

GTX 660 settings? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Just installed the game today. Ask for advice from cardholders. I think during this time many have already figured out the optimal settings for the 660. I'm sorry that it's a separate topic, but somehow I don't want to rummage through the general ones. Thank you in advance.
27 Comments
Sort by:
J
JONDROGON 31.05.22

Shadows and drawing distance well, and hairworks at a minimum, the number of people is average and the grass is average, you will be happy, the rest can be beyond.
In the blur post-processing, everything is off, the rest you can put everything

T
Tony Quick 31.05.22

MassChester87
and how is it going?

M
MassChester87 31.05.22

Tony Quick
Locked up at 30 FPS and goes well, textures and detail can be set to ultra.

D
DayPsycho 31.05.22

Yes lok helps! Nothing sticks! I have an MSI GTX 660. I set it up, I play! Thanks everyone for the advice!! 28-30 fps! But play normal!!

A
Arileon 31.05.22

MSI GTX 660 Ti, i5-3550 3.3 (without K) Native resolution: 1680x1050
Lock at 30 FPS, vertical off, hair off.
On medium: number of characters, shadows
On high: vegetation rendering
distance I visually dislike changing this setting to high. Everything else, including textures, is on the beyond.
With these settings, 30 fps is stable, sags only at the moment of switching to the cut-scene and back to the world.
At the same time, the GPU load is not higher than 90% i.e. still with a margin. Looked through NvidiaInspector.
SpoilerFor comparison, I couldn’t play normally in unity = so it’s a sin to complain

J
James_Mails 31.05.22

Tony Quick
I have all the high ones, and in post-processing and in the general settings they are high, only the hairwork is turned off and you should have 40 fps (37-40), this is at a resolution of 1440:900 and the blur is also turned off

A
Azej 31.05.22

Tony Quick
Turn off your hair, lock it to 30fps and you'll be happy. And so, like today, there will be a patch that increases, including performance. Download exactly the new firewood (the latest), they fixed everything for the 660.