3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kukulkan9 31.05.22 02:12 am

Quest \"Unraveling the tangle\" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The question is - has anyone unraveled the tangle? Lambert stupidly wants blood, Vienna drank herself and doesn’t say anything intelligible, we just slaughter the dude from Skellige, and the letter on it doesn’t explain anything. And in the end, the choice is purely on emotions or what? I do not like the option to kill or spare just like that, obviously there is not enough information.
And I spared Vienna, let him continue to drink too much. If he would have killed her, is there an additional option at the end? Or is Lambert also eager to fight?
5 Comments
Sort by:
D
DarKSiR_666 31.05.22

kukulkan9
I didn't kill Vienna either... but I blinked about the quest on Skellige and went through the main one, and failed this quest. Now I'm going through the second time, I must not blink

k
kukulkan9 31.05.22

something everyone is silent (. didn’t anyone have any problems choosing? from how this quest turned out to be more difficult for me to choose than with the bloody baron.

DarKSiR_666
the same trouble, I also failed this quest in the first passage. Find out what will happen if you kill Vienna already breaks off.

C
Captain Greed 31.05.22

kukulkan9 I
also thought for a long time, but the guy is clearly smearing himself. He met us with his family right away, like, look, I have children.. In a note, he refused to deal with an old accomplice, but hinted that he had enough dough in Novigrad. And Lambert himself unearthed that he was trading in people in this very Novigrad. I myself chose the option that let Lambert decide what to do and he killed him. And Geralt, by the way, somehow reacted to this not kindly, and then talked to him with discontent.

k
kukulkan9 31.05.22

Captain Greed
and the more I thought, the more confused I got. An accomplice with a skelege is trading in people, and the guy refused to have business with him, sending him to look for his other buyers among the rich. He himself, yes, with children and window dressing, but he feeds the orphanage and something else there, the same orphanage where children get from the bloody baron's quest.
Spoiler The guy is a witcher, there are also many people who can come to the herald in his future nest with triss or yen, a lot of choices and actions have been made. And if he is still criminal, then he could have flunked both Lambert and Herald a long time ago. And that's all for the good. And the minus is that Lambert is still a comrade, and he directly asked for help, for help without questions and whining. And a lot of money from this comrade also leads to suspicion.
so xs, the quest is still hanging

s
seffko 31.05.22

kukulkan9
and Lambert whines only that he is a witcher.