3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex Hawk 31.05.22 02:12 am

Skills: Cat School Technique (Griffin and Bear). (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

There is a skill for the equipment of the Cat school (including the Griffin and the Bear). So, when studying it, a 25% chance of crit should be added. hit, etc. for each element of the armor. Question - what is meant by the word "element of armor"? Since it is clearly not: arms, legs, body, boots and two swords. After all - having studied it, I would have got more than a 100% chance - this is strange. But in principle, having studied it, I get nothing but an increase in damage per second. I attached the screenshot of the skill, but did not apply the screenshot of the stats. Opposite each stat about "chance" - the number does not change with the skill in the slot and without.
Spoiler
5 Comments
Sort by:
N
Navarh 31.05.22

This is a translation error. It does not add to the chance, but to the damage from a crit hit. 100% crit chance is out of balance.

l
lsvoboda 31.05.22

Hmm, I personally thought that this was an increase in chance calculated from the nominal crit chance, that is, if we, for example, have a nominal crit chance = 5%, then an increase in chance by 100% is just an increase of + 5%.

G
GONE TO DTF 31.05.22

translation error.

A
Alex Hawk 31.05.22

Kote Potaskun
Indeed ... I remembered that I forgot to indicate the crossbow (Kota's schools, of course), but otherwise everything is correct. Thank you for reminding me =)
And since this is a translation error, then you could assume that the word "armor" means "the whole set" of armor of a particular school. Otherwise, the skill would have been called somehow differently or divided into "armor" and "weapon". Next time think before you get smart.
PS: if you don’t understand my sarcasm, then I’ll put it simply: “armor” is a quote from the description of the skill.

V
VirgilSouth 31.05.22

This is a bug and a translation error. In the skill parameters in the game files, it is precisely the chance of a crit and exactly 25 percent that is indicated. But it is written there not just as a crit chance, but a crit chance for a fast style.