3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aston Bill 31.05.22 02:12 am

How to shut up a boy who sings a song about Emhyr? Zadolbal. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

How to shut up a boy in the White Garden Village who sings a song about Emhyr? Zadolbal. It's a pity to kill, but it's impossible to play. I don’t go to the armor shop anymore so as not to hear this monotonous slogan.
27 Comments
Sort by:
B
Barack Kamacho 31.05.22

in this game, you can kill any npc, including a child?

i
imbraman 31.05.22

Aston Bill
Emhyr, re-login!

Y
Yaguro 31.05.22

BarackKamacho
Here you will try to kill the maximum guard if you get it. Even if you can't kill him.

P
Playersaharan 31.05.22

I want to do the same with women discussing the unfairly accused Witcher, because they already just got

A
Alex Coachman 31.05.22

Yes, there are many such stupid phrases repeated. Someone calls names constantly, over the pallor of mockery forever. Moreover, I was greatly jarred when one peasant was helped well. The final dialogue on the quest ends. I leave the serf, and he declares to me something like get out of here, freak, or some similar standard insult.
Don't go to Novigrad at all. After a 5-minute walk, I want to cut the whole city to hell, and not help them.

M
Mercurionio 31.05.22

Yaguro
will come out. At the very end, they are quite killable))) Although with difficulty.

M
Mercurionio 31.05.22

Alex Coachman
Not always. In many villages, helping the inhabitants, I hear gratitude addressed to me that they say the gods sent me to them, they will name their son in my honor.

I
Iikeaboss 31.05.22

Mercurionio
hmm .. I have level 32 and when they piss me off I start to wet one by one, or 3-12 on a horse (more damage can be done at a time)

L
LittleJoke 31.05.22

It wasn’t the boy who bothered me anymore, but his dad, each time, as if for the first time, exclaiming in surprise: “What?! What did you say?! Who taught you this ?!”, sclerotic, damn it)

V
Vanek2707 31.05.22

I remember, in the second Witcher, drunks screaming every 5 seconds were infuriated OOOOOODRIIIIIN !!!!!!

L
Lyokha-Bro- 31.05.22

Aston Bill
Zdarova Bro, You are just as usual, on top, I almost broke my gut from the title of the topic !!!

d
djjack 31.05.22

Aston Bill
, I would shut up all the kids there, morons are morons, they only omit the adult game, and the voices are nasty.

S
Sagivari Isit0 31.05.22

lol there is a level 90 guard

x
xXHASLXx 31.05.22

do as I spit on them! Go easy quests :D

Z
Zomb1k 31.05.22

If you are pissed off by some NPCs, approach them and press the attack key. Geralt will swing his fist and everyone will scatter.

A
Angelica04 31.05.22

Here he is really the only NPC whom I would gladly kill.

G
GONE TO DTF 31.05.22

today aggroed all the guards in the market of novigrad (man 8-9)
put ~3 and died from a poke in the back :(

H
Hireidan 31.05.22

you can talk to him.
although... it's the Witcher?! So he'll just send you to hell, deal with it.

M
Malkart 31.05.22

Emhyr, is that you?

A
Alexander Sky 31.05.22

There is an answer) Delete the game)