3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gorelyi 02.06.22 10:03 pm

Running mods on pirate version 17.0 does not work. (Snowrunner)

Dear help with the launch of mods ... disconnecting from the Internet as on 16.1 does not help. Can eat what infa on treatment of a problem.
42 Comments
Sort by:
M
Max TMN 12.09.22

GriK142
In version 17.3, there is no "user_profile.dat" file, only with the .cfg extension, but it still does not have the "modStateList ."

S
S_Xim 12.09.22

Max TMN
As I understand the .dat extension for the EGS version, and .cfg for the Steam version, I added the modStateList line manually, because. it did not appear automatically, initially changed areModsPermitted to 1 and isEnabledMode to true.

M
Max TMN 12.09.22

S_Xim
This is what happens to me:
In the user.profile.cfg file, I set areModsPermitted to 1. Then I go into the game, the mod is visible there, but it cannot be enabled. Next, I will put it in this file again, write isEnabledMode true and the game starts with a warning about different save versions, and the modification menu is no longer available.
Internet is always off.
I tried to write a line with mod.StateList, but at startup the game again gives a warning about different versions of the saves, and the modification menu is not available again ... I already tried in different ways, nothing comes out: either it just sees an inactive mod, or it doesn’t give at all enter modification menu

M
McON 12.09.22

Max TMN
Did you change here: in the NemirtingasEpicEmu.json file (from the crack) "disable_online_networking": true ?

M
Max TMN 12.09.22

McON
I have a steam repack, so there is no such file. I always start the game with the Internet disabled, so this file is not relevant for me, because. it just blocks the internet

M
Max TMN 12.09.22

Most likely, the principle of launching mods on the EGS and Steam versions is different, and the method that works for EGS is not suitable for the Steam version

M
McON 12.09.22

For myself, I found an easier way to run mods.
Since the game of different versions uses the same save folder, you only need to fix user.profile once and then you can add as many mods as you like without adding anything.
I just installed the 16th version of the game in parallel and activate the mods on it, and then I calmly play on v 17.3
Install the mod, run the 16th version, activate it in the modifications view and exit the game.
Open user.profile and change areModsPermitted to 1, and "isEnabledMode" to true, if this line is missing, then add it. Also be sure to change the value in the game folder in the NemirtingasEpicEmu.json file (from the crack) "disable_online_networking": to true, this is for the 17++ version.
You don't have to prescribe anything else, just activate the mods in the 16th version and they will easily run on the 17th versions.
Checked on the version of EGS-Rip

V
Vad44575 04.10.22

McON
The thing is that every time the game starts, it overwrites user.profile and changes areModsPermitted back to 0, and "isEnabledMode" is false, true does not help, the game seems to change it too. Writes:
Even in response to changing the NemirtingasEpicEmu.json file (from the crack) "disable_online_networking" to true, when you try to go to the modification view in the game menu, it says it was not possible to check the permissions for the user account and this appears:
This is all happening on the version too EGS Rip.
PS: How did you install both versions of the game at the same time? Even when I try to install, for example, 16.0 with 17.0 or 18.0 already installed, the installer writes: installation error and does not install the same game, but a different version, which makes your method impossible. Please don't mislead people.

V
Vad44575 07.10.22

vermut61
The button to get a new token in your installer does not work. Checkmate, starballs.

V
Vad44575 07.10.22

Gorelyi
Along the way, all these changes are a waste of time, because the game rewrites user_pofile.dat, so that the lines areModsPermitted" and "isEnabledMode" mysteriously disappear from there and adding them manually does not help.

M
McON 21.10.22

Vad44575
I am not misleading people! You will first figure out what versions of the game you have and how you can install two versions on one computer, and only then resent.
I have RIP versions of the game!!! They do not require installation, they are not repacks.
My mods work on the 19th version, here is my mod on MAZ.
Create folders such as SnowRunner 16.0 and SnowRunner 19.0 and install in them.

N
Nice Guy 25.10.22

N
Nice Guy 25.10.22

McON
thanks, good cheburek, with your instructions I was able to defeat this shaitan game))

M
McON 29.10.22

Nice Guy
Please.
And you are not the only one who coped with this, and I am glad that I could at least help someone.

G
Guest 04.11.22

Does anyone have a solution for the CODEX version of the game? I have tried everything on the forum but nothing works. I have v.19.0 CODEX. I also have v16.0 Codex, but nothing seems to work for me. I hope someone can help me.

G
Guest 14.01.23

I have CODEX v19 version, anyone have issue for the mod?

G
Guest 14.01.23

I have CODEX v19 version, anyone have issue for the mod?

A
ALEX57RU_strelok 20.01.23

vermut61
user_profile no such file

G
Guest 15.02.23

SnowRunner.v21.3.zip; NemirtingasEpicEmu.json file "disable_online_networking": to true; install mods (truck) app SnowRunnerModIo 1_0_0_4,

G
Guest 15.02.23

next step in "user_profile.dat" file > replace or write manually:"areModsPermitted":1;"isEnabledMode":false. END and play