3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Arkann095 12.06.22 10:00 pm

Open DLC content on pirate (Far Cry 6)

Greetings, does anyone know how to open the DLC on a pirate? The prologue was completed, the message in the menu was at the first start that there were DLCs, there were missions about the antagonists of the previous parts, but there were no clothes and weapons.
Isn't it like that for everyone? Or do I need to wait for Unlocker?
152 Comments
Sort by:
F
FuelleFeodot 12.06.22

If this Unlocker is at all, maybe everything is tied up online, so they don’t give out. Moreover, the IDs of these clothes are registered in the uplay_r2.ini file. And in the gameprofile.xml file, the names of the packs of these clothes are also there.

V
Voidear 12.06.22

FuelleFeodot
Well, they made Unlocker on Watch Dogs Legion after the hack. Most likely they will do it for Far cry 6 as well.

N
Neonate61rus 12.06.22

Another question is more interesting, how to turn on the Russian language on a pirate

d
davian025 12.06.22

I found this option on the internet: the ability to transfer saves from litsukha to a pirate.
1. Copy the save files from the litsukha to the save folder on the pirate.
2. Change the ID in the .ini file on the pirate., to the ID of your save folder on the face.
3. Editing the end of the litsuhi save files from ".sav.save.upload" to ".sav", from ".char.save.upload" to ".char"

Perhaps this is how you can open DLC sets, you need a save at the beginning games who have access to DLC sets.

A
Arkann095 12.06.22

Neonate61rus
uplay_r2.ini At the root of the game, open it, and read carefully how you can set the language there

M
Magnum 500 12.06.22

Neonate61rus The uplay_r2.ini
file in the root folder, change Language = en-US to the line Language = ru-RU , save it, set it to read-only.
Yes, and it is written in the distribution of pirates, where you look when you download.

c
cvthbn hkibib 12.06.22

is there a save link?

V
Vlad_Cepesh 12.06.22

Veligor Dark
Mods have not been relevant for the latest version for some time

X
Xantje Lukavovich 12.06.22

Arkann095
I don’t know about others, I play with mods and it’s like this) If you go to ARSENAL EQUIPMENT and let’s select any item / body part ( head or body ) then go to change the color of this item, that is, all skins

a
ati123 12.06.22

there is a torrent from RG Mechanics
there they have "Unlock additional content and install modifications" everything checked and working

A
Arkann095 12.06.22

ati123
And a reference please?
Nowhere is it written about unlocking in their repacks, until you give a link, they will not believe

V
Veligor Dark 12.06.22

Yeah, what I threw was deleted ((
in short, what I threw off, a repack from a quote, I tested it today, costumes, weapons and amigo all appeared from the pass season.

V
Veligor Dark 12.06.22

Spoiler Chorizo ​​Outfit and Fabulous Disc Thrower
Jungle Expedition Pack Crocodile
Hunter Pack
Vice
Season Pass Pack (which includes:)
Blood Dragon
Set - Blood Dragon
Gear Set - AJM9
Weapon - Kobracon Weapon
- Omega Enforcer Car
- Charm for weapons KillStar
- Amigo K-9000
- Chibi Bloody Dragon for transport
In order to unlock these items, as well as install other modifications, use the following instructions:

1. Be sure to uncheck "read only" from the game folder (if so far did not), otherwise, nothing will come of unlocking the content / installing mods.
2. Return the original, unhacked game files to their place (copy the contents of the archive to the game folder, confirming the replacement). [download] [mirror]
3. Download [mirror] and extract to a convenient location. Run FC6ModInstaller.exe from ModInstallerFC6 folder. Select the language, specify the path to the FarCry6.exe file from the bin folder. Let it check the game files and don't close it.
4. Download [mirror] and extract to the game folder (confirming the replacement of files) (cracked files).
5. Download the [mirror] archive with unblockers and extract its contents to the ModInstallerFC6/ModifiedFilesFC6 folder.
6. Modifications will appear in the mod list. Select FC6 Total Unlocker or FC6 Season Pass, Starter Pack, Vaquero Bundle Unlocker (if you choose both at once, the game will crash to the desktop, while remaining hanging as a process in the task manager).
7. Click Install. Wait for the operation to complete, close Far Cry 6 Mod Installer and launch the game in the usual way. Unlocked items will become available when you build the Guerrilla Garrison in the game.
all the info can be found in the famous
SpoilerTore))) repack from mechanics

A
Arkann095 12.06.22

Veligor Dark
Rutor does not work even with vpn, maybe there is infa elsewhere? Well, I can’t find it at all
. Even on the nexus, there’s nothing about the DLC. On other sites in repacks from mechanics, well, there is absolutely no information on unlocking dlc. You

can't drop links here?

S
SonyK_2 12.06.22

Arkann095
Arkann095 wrote:
Rutor does not work even with vpn...
Either the VPN is so-so (or configured incorrectly), or the provider is "naughty". As an option, you are trying to enter the non-working "left" mirror of Rutor. The tracker itself works.
Can't post links here?
It's not allowed here, links will be deleted by moderators, and for their placement you can fly into a ban. Allowed only in private messages (letter icon in the upper right corner), so that other users of the site do not see. There I sent an alternative way to bypass the locks, and a link to the repack.

s
saa0891 12.06.22

Arkann095 wrote:
On other sites in repacks from mechanics, there is absolutely no information on unlocking DLC
​​Spoiler

V
Veligor Dark 12.06.22

I don’t know how to upload to files here, I hope they don’t demolish

it)))

A
Artem_Basque1 12.06.22

Along the Far Cry 6/bin path in the uplay_r2.ini file, change the line Language = en-US to Language = ru-RU or another interface language you need
**Changes in the game settings (Settings - Sound - Interface and sound) (only Russian and English, if you select other languages, the characters will be mute; also you will not have any subtitles!)

V
Vlad_Cepesh 12.06.22

Veligor Dark
I don't know, nothing works everything from Mechanics

N
Nikita Chuprinf 12.06.22

Please give me a save with open DLC please