3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
Y
Yuriy Dedenev 19.11.19 10:45 pm

Assassin\'s Creed Remastered (Assassin's Creed 3)

Dear users playground.ru, I had this question: If on my uplay account licensed Assassin's Creed 3, will I get a Assassin's Creed Remastered?
11 Comments
Sort by:
Z
Zombieller 19.11.19

Yuri Dedenev
No, it is part of a picker Odisi or buy separately.

Y
Yuriy Dedenev 19.11.19

Zombieller
I understand, thank you very much)

B
Bupycop 19.11.19

Yuri Dedenev
Sly) 3rd part and so handing out free, now is free wanted :)

S
Ser777 19.11.19

Codex hacked Assassins Creed III Remastered
Spoiler

S
Sogiking 19.11.19

Ser777
Well broke, I have the Odyssey trims, I thought the remaster current uple will. And it so happened, at the last moment the incentive came, and with the full game, not preloading

Spoiler

S
Sasha20052 19.11.19

Cheats where?)))

s
st029 19.11.19

As I understand it - not knocking the game then?
Has anyone played already? How is it in Boston? As Grifoni?

K
Krio_ru 19.11.19

I quickly ran to Boston on the ships many cut scenes were skipal-that-be in Boston to check fps etc.
Feeling a little bit strange... first, the game is in some moments VERY dark, so dark that in the theater when Haithem get up from the armchair, goes to Loew, I never even saw the guy who stood up and Haithem his planted hand. There is generally some of the characters to be seen. Strange this filter. Overall, the graphics got prettier still, teksturki, and some, well, smoothing (especially noticeable in Boston when in the distance the ships have smoothed the ropes and ladders are not practical). And the moment with the storm on the ship is very beautiful. But the filter is straight weird. With color like that is not the case, brightness does not help, it has nothing to do with. The thing in the picture, she is overrun with too.When we go into a dark room (or at night) then there's dark as *operator... it's Clear that it has to be dark, but not so much that I don't see anything. The picture was smooth. But as XS in the woods would be the case.

z
zEmberg 19.11.19

Well, I have in Boston and FPS drops periodically, well, it's better than the original .

W
WaDaFaq 19.11.19

the question is : do the remaster sohranki from the usual ?

A
Anthony DiNozzo 19.11.19

damn I don't know.... only on the second task(going to Boston), and already... agree with the comment above, the filter is strange. dark as it is.
very striking kulturnost in my opinion. I agree, characters have altered, they became better, but the characters are not the most important. a lot depends on the environment and it is square. I'm serious! look at a book or a chair, they are pixel. it kind of spoils the feel of the game! frankly speaking I was waiting for recaster. I specifically took the original, thought out, and I pereproydu. but I don't know, is it worth it?!